School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallie

Reaction score
I hope the school comes soon! It looks like it's gunna be fun! Also the golden tamagotchi looks good too!

the gold tama dose look cool and so dose the school :D

[SIZE=12pt]Yea,but maybe they're just going to give souvenirs,EXAMPLE:pencils,eraser,books,you know the kind of school stuff.Still I hope they'll give like classes 2 ur tama.[/SIZE] :D

[SIZE=19pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=17pt]U[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]S[/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]N[/SIZE]

i think i no what the shcoolwill be like! i was on etamago and its a lot like tama town but the school is open! i was young memetchi and there was classes!!!!!!(even though it was in a different languge... I COULD TELL THAT IT IS ASOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe it's gonna be a password that gives your tama a trainingpoint or something. :]

[SIZE=12pt]Yea,but maybe they're just going to give souvenirs,EXAMPLE:pencils,eraser,books,you know the kind of school stuff.Still I hope they'll give like classes 2 ur tama.[/SIZE] :huh:
[SIZE=19pt]-[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=17pt]U[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]S[/SIZE][SIZE=15pt]T[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I[/SIZE][SIZE=13pt]N[/SIZE]
They come from game ( souvenirs) they will have items

Yeah, classes wou ld be great and imagine your tama could get stronger in the sports bit! It shows your tamas like when you've got something from the travel - the same character!

The items could be really...better than souveniers because you can't do anything with them

[SIZE=14pt]EVERYTHING SOUNDS AWSOME I JUST CANT WAIT TILL IT OPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I saw it on e-tamago!Inside it is games but I don't know about classes. I can't read Japanese so there might be. Also e-tamago is not fully developed but nothing says coming soon. If it is coming soon it say nothing so it is a surprise.

Hope this helps, Tamacrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back