Tamagotchi Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of Tamagotchi Angel do you have?

• American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japanese

• European (there are European, right?)

• I don't have one! WAAAAAA!!!!

• Other (if other, please specify. I'm not sure if there are any other types.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Lover994

Reaction score
Please vote!!!! I just got a Japanese type for Easter. I LOVE IT!!!!!! I was just wondering what kind most people have. Thanks! :huh:

*~*Tama_Lover*~*

I don't have an Angelgotch. They closest I came to having one was playing a ROM of Tamagotchi Town.

I just got an american angel for easter. IT is white with gold wings.

If i lost the auction anyway, i would have just bought one from Jasons store that is a japanese one.

It is coming in the mail. I cant wait!!! :ph34r:

I've always wanted to buy from Jason's store, but have to pay by money order (my mom lets me buy things, but won't let me use PayPal or her Credit Card) and was always afraid that the postage just for sending the payment to Japan would be ridiculous or something. I never did find the answer. I'm not exactly from the US, I just live here. ;) So... Would anyone happen to know the answer?

Ontopic: I have an American Angel. :) It's white with gold wings and I do love it dearly. Or rather, I will. Hasn't come in the post, yet. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an Angelgotch. They closest I came to having one was playing a ROM of Tamagotchi Town.
I played that too. If you mean the N64 one, then yes.

It came yesterday! ^_^ I was right, it's awesome and ever so cute. Even my mom, who really doesn't care for virtual pets, thinks it's great. A little expensive ($51.00 US!), but definately worth it.

*crys in pain of not having one* just kidding

dont have one. want one WILL get one HA! some how.... il ask for one

Mine came in finally! American Tamagotchi Angel!

I actually got the secret character Futagotenshi!! the twin angels.

Its awsome

I have a Jappenese one. I also got it from Jason's Store. It's blue with silver wings.

P.S. If anyone needs help with their angelgotchi just pm me!

i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of people got the angelgotchi but i dont no how to get it :) :D :p :p :huh: :huh:

i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of people got the angelgotchi but i dont no how to get it :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: B) B) :angry: :angry:
The best place to buy one is eBay- just search for Angelgotchi or Tamagotchi Angel and some will come up. :angry:

i have a japanese angelgotch. i really like it but i have to replace the batteies. :[

i got it from jason's store. that man is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back