GENDER QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will tamas breed with the same gender?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I-WANT-CODES

Reaction score
:eek: i have 2 tamas and they are both boys...they seem to like each other a lot..will they breed? :unsure: ty 4 the help

No, tama will only breed with the opposite gender.

E.G Male and female

or

Female and Male

A male won't breed with a male, as will a female not breed with a female.

Sorry about this. You will have to wait to see if the matchmaker turns up!

PM me if you need more help!

Love

xxx

Who voted yes? Anyway they have to be the opposite gender.

They do have to be different genders, however a same gendered Tamagotchis have had a new generation before. I few topics here at TamaTalk have been made about it. It was a bug, and is not actually supposed to happen. :angry:

So no, they can't. Although it can happen; by mistake; however it is very unlikely. :angry:

No,they have to be male and female to have kids. wink.gifThey can not be male and male to have kids.
Yes, predominately they do have to do male/female, though Jappyx stated that, some people have had two of the same genders marry and create a new generation, though it is not intended to happen.

//Haze

You know very well they won't.

Stop asking these questions.

:huh: Mimi :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes they can !,..............mine did i had 2 girlz one named barbi and 1 named ciara and they had a bby girl

yes they can !,..............mine did i had 2 girlz one named barbi and 1 named ciara and they had a bby girl
whoa. that's weird. o_O and really really weird. does that mean they are you-know-what?

LOL...3 people have voted yes...

NO they will not breed male-male or female-female.

hope i have helped,

[SIZE=14pt]BRIAN[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back