How do I get full training points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagoTomodachi

Reaction score
I've been doing the thing where you connect and give the other tamagotchi a present but if your tamagotchi gives it a bad present you give it a time out...

But when I check on it it's happy hearts go down one but I don't get any training points! :huh:

I really want my tamagotchi to change into something cute because I keep getting ugly masktchi! :ichigotchi:

I've been doing the thing where you connect and give the other tamagotchi a present but if your tamagotchi gives it a bad present you give it a time out...
But when I check on it it's happy hearts go down one but I don't get any training points! :huh:

I really want my tamagotchi to change into something cute because I keep getting ugly masktchi! :ichigotchi:
If your tama gives another tama a bad present, dont give it a Time out.

Only give it a Time out if it beeps for no reason (like if it beeps, but all its hearts are full)

or if it wont let you feed it

And if it's crying, or is angry, Praise it :furawatchi:

I hope this helps you :pochitchi:

The thing you can do to get training points are:

:ichigotchi: If your tamagotchi turns it's back on you, praise it

:ichigotchi: If your tama is crying, praise it

:ichigotchi: If you tamagotchi won't eat anything when it has hearts down, give it time out

PM me if you need more help!

Love

xxx

You know that thing in the bottom right hand corner?

Well,when your tamagotchi beeps because of that give it a time out.Then it will cry,check you traning bars it will have one extra.

Also when it turns it's back praise it.

You can also get more by playing lots of games.It can be hard sometimes though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some information, on how to increase training bars by GK1

Well this is probably nothing new to a lot of people, but some members may find it useful - it really works! I can't remember the last time i didn't get full training bars.

When your tama beeps and the attention light is on (the icon on the bottom of the screen farthest to the right)

1) if the tama is crying or in a bad mood with its back to you -> PRAISE IT

OR

2) if the tama looks like it normally does and doesn't have ALLl its happy and hungry hearts gone -> PUNISH IT. This will lower your happy meter by 1 heart quite often - so i always fill up the happy and hungry hearts first, then punish, then check the happy hearts.

doing this will ALWAYS increase your training bars.

punishing a tama for giving a bad present, or refusing food or refusing to play a game will not increase the training bars, although it does say in the instructions, to increase discipline you should punish the tama if it gives a bad gift - so i usually do that - but i don't know if it does anything really.

GK1
I hope it helps :angry:

//Haze

[QUOTE=TamagoTomodachi,Apr 18 2006, 01:16 AM]I've been doing the thing where you connect and give the other tamagotchi a present but if your tamagotchi gives it a bad present you give it a time out...

But when I check on it it's happy hearts go down one but I don't get any training points! :angry:

I really want my tamagotchi to change into something cute because I keep getting ugly masktchi! :blink:

Once my friend got full training points. He didn't give it time out for bad presents. :p

He gave it Praise when it was upset. :angry:

When your Tamagotchi has NO happy hearts give it a treat or snack.

Sophie;)

I can't say I've ever heard of a farting tamagotchi...

But anyways, if your tamagotchi beeps for no reason, give it a Time Out. If your tamagotchi has its back turned to you, check to see if his hunger or happiness is low, if it isn't, then Praise it. If it sends an unexpected gift to a friend, then give it a Time Out.

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade

I really want my tamagotchi to change into something cute because I keep getting ugly masktchi! :huh:
The only way that you will get training points by your pet giving bad presents is to punish him only when he acts wierd after giving a present or in this case laughing after giving it. Then you will get training points that way and theese ways:

If it beeps without needing anything give it a timeout

when it is sad praise it

when it is mad at you give it a Timeout

I hope this helps!

~TAma MasTer~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back