What is Tamagotchi Connection 2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
;) I hear everyone talking about it! I just don't know what is is. People say its cool, but the only problem is that what are you people talking about!? :unsure:

It's the US version of the Keitai. It will be out this fall. :blink:

It's the US version of the Keitai. It will be out this fall. :D
No that's the Best Friends Forever thing. V2 comes out this spring

Tekkamon

I heard it was coming out in April. Plus, I've heard about these Tamagotchi Connection 2s, you can get up to 30 characters! I'll bet it's those ones you can get when you debug your Tamagotchi Connections! Also, it says if you master all the secret codes of Tamagotchi Connection 2, your character can become immortal! I hope the Tarakotchi goes away by then! :D

Also, it says if you master all the secret codes of Tamagotchi Connection 2, your character can become immortal! I hope the Tarakotchi goes away by then! :D
:rolleyes: I've been waiting for something like that for what seems like forever!

:D I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!*explodes*

and is Tarakotchi a tama?

oK, BaSiCaLLy, this is gen 2 for the conections, just like the original tamagotchis! oH..........THE GOOD OLD DAYS.....

oK, BaSiCaLLy, this is gen 2 for the conections, just like the original tamagotchis! oH..........THE GOOD OLD DAYS.....
Humm.. I hope they start a ConnECTion/ConneXion/plus (and keitai) range... like they did in the good old days :rolleyes: Ocean, angel, forest etc.. !!!!

hi umm I CANT WAIT FOR KETEAI to come to america, (the US version) *bounces up and down* I CAN TALK TO MY MOM AND ALL MY FRIENDS, AT SCHOOL!! right? is that what it actually does? I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE...or is it just putting your tama on your cellphone (that would be crappy) I DONT HAVE A CELL PHONE!! can someone tell me what a ketei does?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i am confused

No the US version wont be a keitai :eek: They couldnt get it to work with US phones. So the TamaConnection V2 will do everything a keitai can do, 'cept for connect to cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back