WHAT THE........?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
:angry: I DEBUGGED MY TAMA AND CHOSE A DEBUGGED CHARACTER.IT WAS THE TAMAGOTCHI SHAPED ONE. IT GOT SICK THEN TURNED INTO THE WHALE. WHEN I FED IT ITWENT BACK TO NORMAL????????????????? :angry: :blink: :p

:angry: I DEBUGGED MY TAMA AND CHOSE A DEBUGGED CHARACTER.IT WAS THE TAMAGOTCHI SHAPED ONE. IT GOT SICK THEN TURNED INTO THE WHALE. WHEN I FED IT ITWENT BACK TO NORMAL????????????????? :angry: :blink: :p

Maybe it's debugging problems.Why did you make two topics of this?

No no no! (sorry lol) You should of really never of debugged it!

Your tama will never be the same :angry:

Love

xxx

That's weird! But I have a question. srry to change the topic! ok, does anybody have a Angel Gotchi, and do they still sell them? :angry:

That's wierd, debugging is wierd and it sortta brakes your tama, it probably doesn't know what it's doing or there's a loose/faulty wire!

That's wierd, debugging is wierd and it sortta brakes your tama, it probably doesn't know what it's doing or there's a loose/faulty wire!
Yeah, debugging can cause lots of problems:

:ph34r: Your tama's case will be ruinied

:huh: You could do it wrong and wreck your tama

:huh: It may harm your tama

:huh: It could harm you, although it probly won't

:huh: You parents may never let you have a tama again if you don't ask them first!

Sorry to come down so heavy, but i feel very strongly about this subject!

Love

xxx

you might have gone wrong when you debugged it like not scratched the semicircle enouth try scratching the semicircle a little more :wacko: that should work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back