Version 1 Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hallie

Reaction score
Here is a version 1 growth chart i have made :furawatchi:

:wacko: The pics are from www.peppersoup.net

Love

x | x | x

Click here to see it :)

:wub: *NOTE* :furawatchi: - to see it in full view, click on enlarge when you hover over the bottom right-hand corner

but there is also a secret character, but anyways; really great chart!

Whats the name of the secret character? I want to add it!! :wacko:

Love

x | x | x

Thanks! Even though I dont have a v1 but it is sure is helpful for other people who do have a v1.... :wacko:

Here is a version 1 growth chart i have made :furawatchi:
:wacko: The pics are from www.peppersoup.net

Love

x | x | x

Click here to see it :)

:wub: *NOTE* :furawatchi: - to see it in full view, click on enlarge when you hover over the bottom right-hand corner
Cool (I dont have a V.1! :furawatchi: ) And to got off topic: I LOVE YOUR AVVIE!

Nice chart :( I have a V1, but I don't use it often, it's probably still on pause somewhere in my messy room. I still think you would become a mod sooner or later :D

Hope this helps, although I don't think I was helping but this is just my signature,

xox_Jaade

Nice chart :( I have a V1, but I don't use it often, it's probably still on pause somewhere in my messy room. I still think you would become a mod sooner or later :D
Hope this helps, although I don't think I was helping but this is just my signature,

xox_Jaade
Thanks again for saying that but i really don't think i will be! lol

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

What is the v1 secret character? *Whimpers* :huh:

I want to add it to the chart. :huh: If anybody knows it, i will be grateful for your help!

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

I belivie it's name is Oyajitchi.

90% sure. Hope this helps.

Sorry, i've no idea how to get it. :huh:

I think that's the name, but you get it when two oldies have babies. That is your toddler. The name of all the old timers are on the V3 chacter chart! I love your chart, and I bookmarked it so I can see what my V1 will be. Thank you for making this.

I think that's the name, but you get it when two oldies have babies. That is your toddler. The name of all the old timers are on the V3 chacter chart! I love your chart, and I bookmarked it so I can see what my V1 will be. Thank you for making this.
Good to see it's helping some people!

I belivie it's name is Oyajitchi.
90% sure. Hope this helps.

Sorry, i've no idea how to get it. :D
Thank you!! Now ill try and find a picture of it so i can add it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back