Help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imu

Reaction score
Hey! My name is Rachel, and I have a tame boy named imu! I just got my tama v.3 on Easter and I have some questions that I just can't figure out and was hoping that somebody could help me!

- How old do you have to be to use the hair gel, honey, rc car2, costume, make-up, pencil, and bow-tie (I am a teen and it doesn't let me use them)?

- Do you have to be a girl tama to use the make-up (I am a boy tama)?

- If soem objects are in the souvenirs, can you use them (It won't let me use the skateboard, baseball hat, running shoes, etc...)?

- If you have the lion doll, and you let your tama play with it and he makes a mean face and then sits down, does that mean he doesn't like the lion doll (he does that face)?

Thank you sooo much

Thanx!!!

:wacko: :) :wub: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

ok. 1. u have to be a grown up to play with those items

2. idk sorry

3. u cant play with souviners

4. it might not like it

- yes, for most items (and those you listed) you have to be an adult to use. there are a few for younger tama's, like the ball or the blocks.

-no, you don't have to have a girl tama to use the makeup, but you do have to have a mirror.

-the souvenirs can only be looked at for the time being. I say this because there may be something more to them once all of tama town is open and we can get them all. Also, if you get the ring, cape and crown (all souvenirs) from the king, you get a "royal costume" in your items list that your adult can play with.

-the lion doll is for girl tamas to play with. the boy tamas have a robot doll that you can give them to make them happy. they will also sleep with their respective items and they don't like the other (boys don't like the lion and girls don't like the robot) you can also find both of these items in tama town (in the toy shop at the mall) if you don't want to wait for them to appear in your shop.

KM

*moved to to Help For New Tamagotchi Pet Owners*

Hey! My name is Rachel, and I have a tame boy named imu! I just got my tama v.3 on Easter and I have some questions that I just can't figure out and was hoping that somebody could help me!- How old do you have to be to use the hair gel, honey, rc car2, costume, make-up, pencil, and bow-tie (I am a teen and it doesn't let me use them)?

- If soem objects are in the souvenirs, can you use them (It won't let me use the skateboard, baseball hat, running shoes, etc...)?

- If you have the lion doll, and you let your tama play with it and he makes a mean face and then sits down, does that mean he doesn't like the lion doll (he does that face)?

Thank you sooo much

Thanx!!!

:( :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :D
- Your tamagotchi must be an adult (age 3) to use certain items. Infact, adults seem to get everything which isn't fair ;)

- Nope, you don't have to, but you MUST have a mirror and be an adult. If you don't have a mirror (they cost 1000 I think), then your tamagotchi will just look at the make-up with a question mark over its head.

- Nope, the unfortunate sad truth is that you cannot use souvenirs, but they are good for showing off to your friends ;)

- Well, to use the lion doll, you have to have a girl tamagotchi. Boy tamagotchis dislike dolls. You might want to consider buying a Action Figure / Robot like thing for Imu :) . If he's young enough (Baby, Child, Teen), then he will sleep with it when he goes to bed :)

Hope this helps,

xox_Jaade

Ok I will try my best to help you out here,

1: You cant use it as a baby but you can only use it as an Adult

2: You needthe mirror but you dont have to be a boy to use make up

3: Souvenirs are...... :( just souenirs and cant be used or played with.

4: The lion doll is for girls and sadly cant be used by boys. But On the other hand girls cant use the boy only "Action figure" toy. :D

TaMa MasTer

Answers...

1. An adult (6/7+)

2. A girl or boy tama needs a mirror to use it

3. You can't use souviniers, they are just for display (or showing off, lol)

4. Your tama probly dislikes it beuase it is the wrong toy for it's gender

Peace and Love

x | x | x

Hallie

Hey! My name is Rachel, and I have a tame boy named imu! I just got my tama v.3 on Easter and I have some questions that I just can't figure out and was hoping that somebody could help me!- How old do you have to be to use the hair gel, honey, rc car2, costume, make-up, pencil, and bow-tie (I am a teen and it doesn't let me use them)?

Thank you sooo much

Thanx!!!

:( :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :D
Okay, my answers:

1. You have to be an adult, which is atleast 3 years old.

There are a lot of items only an adult can use. It's not fair! :)

2. Nope! You can be either a boy or a girl.

You need a mirror (3000p), and make-up (80p).

3. You cannot use souvenirs. They are only for looking at.

However, if you get the ring, cape and crown from the king you will get a Royal Costume in your items to wear!

4. Well, your tama only likes the lion doll if it's a girl. If it's a boy, you need the action figure.

Go to https://www.tamatown.com/tama.html and go to the mall.

Click Lucky Tama Toys and then look around. You'll see the action figure (the hypnotized looking thing) and the lion doll (a cute lion).

1. You can only use it when you are a adult

2. I don't think you have to be a girl

3.You can only collect souvenirs

4.Lion dolls are for girl tamas and the boy Tamas have Robot Dolls

Hope This Helps. LOL

1. Must be a grown up.

2. I think you can use it on a boy.

3.Can't se souvenirs.

4. Lion dolls are for girls and The robot are for boys. tip: If you use it then your tama will go to sleep with it but not if it's an adult.

I also have a problem.

I got a costume and put it on my Tamagotchi. Now I can't get it off. Dose anyone know how to get it off.

- Nope, you don't have to, but you MUST have a mirror and be an adult. If you don't have a mirror (they cost 1000 I think), then your tamagotchi will just look at the make-up with a question mark over its head.
They cost 3000!

How old do you have to be to turn into an adult?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how namy years you have to be to turn into an adult?

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

That's a lot of points, how many years do you have to be to turn into an adult on version 3?

Thanx

<_< :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

They cost 3000!
That a lot of points...

how many years do you have to be to grow up into an adult?

Can you give points to another tamagotchi as a present?

(version 3)

Thanx

xoxox

Also, does anybody know where to buy a mirror in tamatown, I can't find it!?!

Thanx

xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back