Tips, Tricks, and Codes (4 V3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFan170

Reaction score
:huh: Hi everyone! this is my guide with many useful tips, tricks, hints, codes, passwords, and more! Hope you all like it, because I worked hard!!!!! Trust me, I had to do a lot of reading, playing, and typing! ;)

Here are a few passwords. They may not work on yours, so if they don't, sorry!!

Passport:13667-67755

Pen:63532-86367

Balloon:06185-07120

Skateboard:24457-00057

Baseball Cap:71491-73616

Teddy Bear:63235-52562

Rare Shoes:70403-64266

Rare CD:60521-41750

Microphone:78377-01744

Bandai Ribbon:97737-11103

Here are some Shop Codes that work on everyone's V3 tamagotchi.

Cukoo Clock:CBACCABC

Race Car:AABBCACB

Stuffed Animal:CACABABC

Hair Gel:ACBBBACC

Steak:BCABACBC

Cake:ABBAACBA

Love Potion (Honey):BCBCCABA

If your batteries die, unscrew the screw on the back of your tamagotchi. Once you replace the battery and a new egg appears, press the B button and then press, "download."(set the time first, though) Your tamagotchi and items will still be there.

Watch for the golden tamagotchi in tama town (coming soon).

How to See the Tamagotchi King

1. Go to the book at the bottom right corner of the screen.

2. Scroll down to "points".

3. Press the B button when you have 5000+.

4. When it says "Donation for King?" select "yes".

5. Use the A, B, and C buttons to select the amount you want to donate. (A=scroll B=select C=back/cancel)

6. You may need to donate money a couple of times.

7. Go to www.tamatown.com and enter the password your tamagotchi gives you when you donate enough money on the tower that says "king".

8. The king will give you another password.

9. Go to "password" and enter the code.

10. Voila! Your prize is now under "souvenirs"!!!

The king is an egg! (HeHe!!! :huh: )

How to be a Champion in Bump

Just keep feeding it snacks! :huh: (not too many, though) Go to Bump and see what happens!

Playing Games with Other Tamagotchis

There isn't much you can do exept cheer your tamagotchi on and hope for the best!

Training Bars

I know some of you are thinking, "How do I get training points?"

Well, here are a few tips.

Praise it when it cries or calls out to you for no reason.

Give it a time out when it gives your friend a present it doesn't like(snake or "a mess" for example) or when it refuses to eat when it's hungry(unless it has a toothache).

Whenever there are squigly lines that means it about to "mark its territory" :huh: :huh: . Quickly go to the toilet icon and your tamagotchi will sit on a toilet and use it.

Plane Tickets

I bet some of you want to know how to get a plane ticket. Here's how:

1.Set the clock to 2:59 pm.

2.Wait one minute, then go to the shop.

3.A plane ticket should be there.

4.You can't use it until your tama is an adult, but after it takes a trip, it will give you a password.

5.Go to tamatown.com and go to travel.

6.Follow the instuctions of the host to get your souvenier!

(P.S. It may take you a few times to get the plane ticket. I got it on my third try.)

Well, that's all I know! I hope this was helpful! B)

P.S. If I'm wrong about something don't be mean.

P.P.S. If you want to know, my username is Lucky. :huh:

Lol, thanks!! It is very helpful to the people who dont that because I already know that.

Thanks for the tips!My tamagotchi just got married today.Her name is Lizzy

thanx, but i keep getting the same tama ticket in my shop! Ok, I have a good pet, so don't blame her! :( :pochitchi:

Thanks! It was very well written.

I just have a few things to add:

The shop refreshes when your Tamagotchi wakes up, at 3:00pm and at 7:00pm. A plane ticket might not neccisarily be there. D:

You scold your Tamagotchi if it calls to you when its Happy/Hungry hearts are full.

I got a plane ticket at about 5:30 PM...So I thin kthere's more than 1 time to get tickets

K i have a question. And all of you guys are my best friends, so i would like it if you guys gave me some feed back. I have a mullet-------->

and i have had it since i was 5 years old and it is a tradition in my family for every one to have a mullet, but if i get it cut it will break my daddys heart. what should i do? Because the hair by my neck is always sweaty so i get major acne on the back of my neck, but i know every one think i look pretty smooth in a mullet. I was also thinking of dying my mullet green. YOu guys are my best friends, what should i do? Break up my relation ship with my daddy and cut it or what? And my dog (Barky Woofy Junior) has a mullet and i am afraid he wont like me if i get it cu

<_< How do i sell items and how do i change my clock time for tamagotchi v3 man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back