EVOLVING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_30

Reaction score
hey any 1 PLESE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #

DOES MY :blink: ELVOLVE INTO A MIMITCHI IF I HAVE FULL TRAINING

your young mimitchi will change into a mimitchi IF you take good care of it :blink: :)

It can turn into a Mimitchi a Memetchi an Androtchi or a Tarakotchi...it is almost impossible to get a Gazarutchi from a young mimitchi its easier to get from an oniontchi.

I always get Gazarutchi from YM, i hope JJ doesn't turn into a Gazarutchi, i want a mimitchi!!

Yea you can get a gazarutchi but it is highly improbable you woulda have to take such horrible care of it to get one from a young mimitchi and tamagurl you cant get a kutchipatchi hanatchi or masktchi on an even generation. you get those on an odd generation.

your young mimitchi will change into a mimitchi IF you take good care of it ;) ;)
Actually you have to take EXELANT care of it, you cant let more than one heart empty from each hunger and the happy meater and when one of those meters does drop one heart, you have to fill it within the next 15minuets.

It can evolve into a Mimitchi, Kutchipatchi, Hanatchi, or a Masktchi. -_-
No, Young Mimitchi can turn into

-Mimitchi

-Memetchi

-Tarakotchi

-Robotchi [AKA Androtchi]

-Gozarutchi

[What those other ppl said.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back