tama town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Making tama town bigger and faster

• Is the tama town process going too slow?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dory12

Reaction score
i think they should because its getting boring doing the same old and what are you supposed to do after you buy everything?

I don't understand what's taking so long. They're literally just copying and pasting from e-tamago. All they have to do is change japanese text to english and change passwords. I work with flash, and it's really not that difficult to do.

I don't understand what's taking so long. They're literally just copying and pasting from e-tamago. All they have to do is change japanese text to english and change passwords. I work with flash, and it's really not that difficult to do.
Yeah, I work on flash too. It's not THAT hard. Especially not translating some Japanese and doing some simple actionscript. Neither is animating <_<

I dont mind waiting, if they put it all out at once it would get old after a month or so, by slowling adding new features keeps the players excitied, and curious!

if eny one has checked tama town latly theve had heaps of upgrades????????? :lol: ;) :wacko: :angry: :)

hi well they do need to go a bit faster and yeah and there should be more tamagotchi websites do you think so?? :huh: :D

I don't get it. Why do you expect something new? I mean, if all the codes in Tamagotchi V3 are all generated inside the tamagotchi, using a code will "REVEAL" the prize in it, then they can't add more. The passwords will not work!

Unless the CODES GENERATE a functional item, then thats a whole different story...

Personally, even though we are all eagerly waiting for it to be finished, at least now we have things to look forward to and at the same time can enjoy our V3's and what we already have at tamatown, right? :blink:

If it was all complete then we wouldn't have a use for tamatown once we have everything. ;) This way things are still exciting for when new things get updated on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back