IS IT FAKE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyHi7

Reaction score
i can't tell what is wrong with my tama, it won't conect with other tamas, and none of the codes work on it. is it a fake????????? :huh: :ph34r: :huh: :) :huh: :D

:huh: ^_^

[SIZE=11pt]Couple of questions,[/SIZE]

Where did you buy it?

How much did you pay?

Also when connecting, you have to press the connect button (middle one?) two times to get it to go.

Does it say "Tamagotchi Connection" right above the window?

If it doesn't say that, it's fake.

i can't tell what is wrong with my tama, it won't conect with other tamas, and none of the codes work on it. is it a fake????????? :huh: :marumimitchi: :huh: :pochitchi: :huh: :mametchi: :huh: :angry:
If you got it on eBay then its almost surely fake.

A) You cannot determine whether your tamagotchi is a genuine by whether it has connextion/connection written on it. I have a V1 and V2. One doesn't haven't connexion written on it and the other has.

:marumimitchi: Just because it may have been purchased from ebay does not mean that is won't be genuine.

The best way you can tell if your tamagotchi is genuine is to have a look on the packaging for the little red Bandai logo square.

Be sure to check the package and make sure it says "TAMAGOTCHI" and not something else.

And on Ebay sometimes they have FAKE tamagotchis like V4's and +up so be sure to check the package at all times. Or the problem could be that you are not connecting correctly.

To connect simply go to Ver. 3 if connecting with "VER. 3" or others for V2 and V1 Tamagotchi's. When connecting be sure to press the "A" button to change the word "Stand by" to connect. To ensure it stays on "Connect" hit the A button repetively to ensure it stays on connect if that helps you.

~TAmA MAsteR~

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Cara had a fake once, but it always connected, but it was last year and we didn't have the cheats so I don't know if yours is the same but if the answer to this question is YES, it's a faulty.

Q:

Is your V2 a clear blue colour unlike any of your friends? :marumimitchi:

Does it say connection on your Tamagotchi because if it does it can connect, if it does not it can not . :huh:

It would really help if you could post a link to a picture of your tamagotchi up here. I will probly be able to tell you straight away. If that is not possible, then here are some tips:

:huh: Look for the Bandai logo on the packaging

:huh: Check the screen is the right size and pattern

:huh: Look at the keychain. Does it look similar to other tamagotchi?

:huh: Check that it is the right shape and size

If your still not sure after doing the above, get another tamagotchi v3 and compare it, right down to the last detail.

Hope this helps!

Hallie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back