Whats the school ment to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all we know so far (obviously) is that its a school that hast come out yet, i suppose we will have to wait until it is completed which apparently is soon. :marumimitchi:

maybe there a code that you use in the school to your tama and your tama goes to school!!

So when your in school you won't have to feed it and check on it and stuff :huh:

maybe there a code that you use in the school to your tama and your tama goes to school!!
So when your in school you won't have to feed it and check on it and stuff :ph34r:
That would be boring, I think. Me personally, my favorite part of caretaking for Tamas is the...well, the caretaking! :ph34r:

-Tamaguy#1 <_<

:huh: well i cant wait til the school is open!!! i wonder if they teach our tamas something or do they just stay there for fun and we dont take care of them during school!! ^_^

I think It'll probably be a place where you get pencils, paper etc. for your tama. Also could be a few games and some free items. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back