Whats your favorite Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favorite Mametchi,old or new?

• Old Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Mametchi

• Equal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've only seen the new Mametchi on the plastic coating stuck to the Tama screen when I first got my V3s :eek:

But I think the new one is cuter :pochitchi:

It has big eyes :(

The new mametchi rocks! The old one was a touch weird! It looks more like it's supposed to look like now.

Oh yeah this is in the wrong topic! ^_^

lol i just got mine yesterday...and i don't relli see the difference...the is one?lol i'll check the character sheets. -edit- okay...i just checked...but I STILL can't see the difference...is there something wrong with my eyes or something...lol someone help me please! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upsides to old Mametchi:

Looks realistic while eating (looks like he's grabbing the food and eating it)

Upsides to new Mametchi:

Looks cute overall :furawatchi:

The new Mametchi is adorable, I just want to hug it, the old one looks flimsy, and fake the new one looks more realistic!!

Umm, which is which? But from my memeory, I like the old one best. Those BIG eyes...and the little pink cheeks...UGH!!! :unsure: The old one was good to the original, and I like the little small digital style! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i just got mine yesterday...and i don't relli see the difference...the is one?lol i'll check the character sheets. -edit- okay...i just checked...but I STILL can't see the difference...is there something wrong with my eyes or something...lol someone help me please! =)
none of the character charts have the updated version on them. I've had two in v1 and 1 in v3 and I see a MAJOR difference. I think I WAS the only one in school who was able to get a mametchi, but they're easier to get now, for some reason...

What I thought was strange was that in the v3 commercial they use the old mametchi but at the end just not moving on the screens are new mametchis

What I thought was strange was that in the v3 commercial they use the old mametchi but at the end just not moving on the screens are new mametchis
my first character EVER was a mametchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back