what are the robots called?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is the name of robot, not what you prefer.

• Androtchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robotchi

• I adore ferrets

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
what is the real name of the robot tama characters, but please, don't choose an answer just because it sounds better, answer what you truly believe. I adore ferrets is an answer for if you don't know, or :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
American name: Androtchi

Japanese name: Robotchi

I just call them differently in every post depending on which one I feel like typing

It's pretty simple = Robotchi :furawatchi:

You would think that straight away!!

It's definitely called Androtchi but people in different countries may cal them different things.

American name: AndrotchiJapanese name: Robotchi

I just call them differently in every post depending on which one I feel like typing
What is the Australian name? Or the name for Connexions then? Is it Robotchi? I sure hope so. I find that heaps easier to say.

It's most definetly Androtchi!

I mean can you believe that the Japanese called a character Robotichi. Robotchi I would say is english.

I think Android is Japanese for robot so you know you get the picture.

I hope this sorts out any problems!

Really I don't mind what everyone calls them. Everyone has a different opinion.

[SIZE=14pt]IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER ANYWAY![/SIZE]

Thanks,

Tama22

^_^

What is the Australian name? Or the name for Connexions then? Is it Robotchi? I sure hope so. I find that heaps easier to say.
I have no clue for either of them. I speak english, a small amount of spanish, and I'm getting on well with hebrew. I don't speak australian, and I don't have connexion, only connection.

Hypergotchi, with the most respect possible: THIS IS THE THIRD TOPIC ABOUT THEIR REAL NAME. We get your point: Robotchi is not the offical name. Androtchi is. (Or maybe one is the japanese one and the other is english.) But, stop making 21974032743250 topics about it. We get it. we get it. Ok?

And, this is in the wrong section.

The names for tamagotchis often change, and the name for this ( :wacko ) characher changed too. It has been named both Androtchi and Robotchi.

I think it is both.  I have seen people call the sheep Wooltchi and Urutchi.  I don't really think either is wrong.  Call it (  :( ) what you like best.  This is in the wrong form, it should be in What's on your Mind?. 
  -Tulip :(
I've never seen the word urutchi, although it is a bit off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back