Help! My V3 tama wont let me buy a ticket!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bess22

Reaction score
My tamagotchi shop wont let me buy a ticket costing 4400 points although i earned 5157 points!!!!!!! And i havent got this ticket and its the only time i have found it and i really dont want to lose it before the shop changes. Help guys! :(

so u definatly cliked on the ticket? mayb it has to be abn adult to buy them??? im sorry i cant help you on that one :(

Mine is an adult and i definetley clicked on it! :( ((((((( AAAAHHH!

omg how did that happen!!! that has never happened to me before!!! the only thing i can think of is to earn 9999 points and then see what happens. this has shocked me completely!!!

It probably won't let you buy it because you have 32 items. You can't have more than 32. You can use them or delete them. To delete, select it like you were going to send a present. Instead of hitting B hit A and it will say "Trash?" PM me if you have more questions. :(

Make sure again that you DEFINATLY have enough points. Use the A button to scroll through the diffrent items in the shop, and the B button to buy it.

I think you have too many Items. Go to your Items in the 'notebook'. delete some by pressing 'b', then it will say wrap?. Instead of pressing 'b' press 'a' to select 'trash'? and then press 'b' to confirm.

It's because you have too many items already in your inventory. Get rid of one and you can buy the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back