2 black lines on the screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara678

Reaction score
omg, my friend was playing tag with her tamagotchi lanyard around her neck(she had 2 tamas on it) she was running and then her V3 had 2 black lines arcoss the screen. she can't reset it and she is very upset. i don't know what happened!!!! can someone help me PLEASE!!! :( :pochitchi:

Awww, it got kinda messed up. Make your friend reset it. If that doesn't work, it's dameged permanetly. :(

Awww, it got kinda messed up. Make your friend reset it. If that doesn't work, it's dameged permanetly. :(
Whoops. If she cant reset it then make her take out the battery and put in a new one. If THAT doesn't work, it's defenitely damaged permanetly. :(

Same here! :furawatchi: I was trying to switch my battery from my V2 to the V1, and the V1 just froze with the character (Mametchi :angry: ) and tow lines on the screen! I didn't screw back in the back, so I hurried and put back in the original battery. Then it was fine :wacko: .

This happened to me aswell i was so upset i couldnt handle it so if your friend still has the reciept she should take it back to the shop she bought it from and they will probally take the back off it pull out the battery and then put the battery back n and if that doesnt seem to fix it they will give her a new one well thats what TOYWORLD did for me i think thats the only way to fix i tried reseting it and everything it didnt work so they gave me a new one.

i really hope this helps your friend,

Baby1301 out :ichigotchi:

Well, I remember once, when the battery ran down to a blank screen, I got two black lines on the screen. I got so worried, but eventually, they faded. Try pressing the reset button and download. If not, take out the battery, and put it back in again.

Did it get bumped while playing tag? That could've messed up the LCD screen, or bumped a part of the chip which caused that error. The solution would be taking your tama apart, but if you dont know what you're doing (like me), you may end up frying it.

I have also heard many "glitches" happening with the Tamagotchi ConneCTion V3... Sounds glitchy. ;)

Well, I do hope the Tamagotchi problem gets solved, and hopefully one of the suggestions posted here and above work. :eek:

That happend to my friend too :angry: .We were connecting her tamagotchi was over at my screen and she looked at her`s and it had 2 black lines .I thought she should Debug it but luckly we just had to reset it.But it is a version 2 :angry: :huh: :angry: !!

Same for me, I was trying to download my v2 light blue because the battery was out but the lines came on. Same happened to my v3 when I was changing the battery. Probably had something to do with the batteries

well maybe the two tamas smashed into each other and caused the black line on her tamagotchi.. the same thing happened to me execpt it was alot worse... i dropped it on a granite floor and the screen was moved into the bottom left corner, and there was a black line on it.. so i put it on pause and threw it away.. and i still miss it even though i got two new ones!!! ( i miss you blue camo! wherever you are!! i mourn you everyday!!! :D :( :( :( :( :( )

ohhh i think thats what happened they must of bumped into each other and screwed it up some how.

oh yeah and the lines looked like this ------------

------------

omg, my friend was playing tag with her tamagotchi lanyard around her neck(she had 2 tamas on it) she was running and then her V3 had 2 black lines arcoss the screen. she can't reset it and she is very upset. i don't know what happened!!!! can someone help me PLEASE!!! :huh: :huh:
that hapend to me :unsure:

Well the very same thing happened to my friend. Well, her tama had accidentally been through the washing machine :huh: (Its sad when that happens) and then we were trying to revive it. So my friend chucked it at the wall :huh: and when we looked it had two black lines across the screen. So, in your friends case, the black lines may have appreared because it hit the ova tama :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back