Hi! Just Made Account And Have Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiyu

Reaction score
I just got my Tamagotchi!!!!! YAY for me:) Anyway, when I try to play a game sometimes, my Tamagotchi just shakes his head and refuse to play the game. I thought that was being naughty so I gave it some time out. Then I gave it a snack and everything went fine. Anyone know what happened? :( :(

Tamagotchi's only play game either if there overweight or if th =ey just ate a snack or a meal or treat ( so basically anything)

May (s)he was too light to play a game because thats what happened to me.

I just got my Tamagotchi!!!!! YAY for me:) Anyway, when I try to play a game sometimes, my Tamagotchi just shakes his head and refuse to play the game. I thought that was being naughty so I gave it some time out. Then I gave it a snack and everything went fine. Anyone know what happened? :) :(
when it shakes its head it means its to skinny so thats why you haft to feed it

I just got my Tamagotchi!!!!! YAY for me:) Anyway, when I try to play a game sometimes, my Tamagotchi just shakes his head and refuse to play the game. I thought that was being naughty so I gave it some time out. Then I gave it a snack and everything went fine. Anyone know what happened? :) :(
Iy's underweight, Just feed your tamagotchi some snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back