A Family of Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
There once was a tama family of 2 toddlers a mother and a father. The two toddlers were twins named Olivia, and Miah.

The two were a hand full and were very popular amoung their preschool pals. Wich leds us to the tale of the twins.

" Good night you two! " mother tama said as she tucked the two twins Olivia and Miah into bed. " And please don't wake us up we are very tired. " father tama said as he turned out the lights, but when he looked at the two girls they were fast asleep. So mother and father tama went to bed.

The next morning as the twins mother walked into the twins room she found the two wide awake playing with stuffed animals in their cribs. Miah looked up at her mom in the doorway and said " Mowmy my hugie. " Olivia soon after Miah said " Yeah mowmy im hungie! "

Their mother went over to the cribs and got them out of the cribs. As soon as Olivia hit the floor she leaned over and pinched Miah just for the fun of watching her cry. And as she had expected Miah screamed and started to cry. " What is it Miah? " asked her mom. " Sissy pinch me!! " Miah said through her tears. " Okay, my will pinch you!! " Olivia said pinching her sister again thinking that Miah had wanted her to pinch her. Olivia knew she would get in trouble so she crawled as fast as she possibly could to the kitchen where she knew her father was waiting for her with some food. Sure enough he was and Olivia had succeeded at hurting her sister. After a while the twins were feed dressed and had brushed their teeth. Next thing they knew they were sitting in preschool coloring pictures of flowers and their friends.

Latest posts

Back