Horrible Hurricane

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaGrace

Reaction score
Libby, the tamagotchi, was sitting on her bed looking out the window at the clouds and the blue sky. She was enjoying the last few hours until the terrible hurricane came, though she didn't know it was coming. Libby opened her window a crack to hear the sound of the wind going through the branches of the trees in her yard. She saw a bike coming down the street from a distance, but what she didn't know is that it was her best friend Abby. The bike came closer and closer until Libby saw it was Abby. She jumped up put on her shoes and ran outside to see her. She slammed the front door behind her as she ran out into the breeze. " Hey, Libby!! " called out Abby. Libby ran over to Abby and caught her breathe, then she asked " Abby what are you doing here? " Abby looked up then at Libby " Well I came to tell you some great news but.. " " No no go ahead ' Libby interrupted. " Okay well that boy you like I think his name is Tavis, well I told him that you like him and he said that he liked you, but then that snobby girl Lila came over and started flirting with Tavis. " Abby said. Libby sighed and rolled her eyes " Girl!! You weren't supposed to tell him that I like him! " Abby looked around and said " Woops, that would be my bad. "

But out of no where the sky got dark and the wind grew stronger and Libby's mom came running out of the house yelling " Libby get in the house! There is a hurricane coming and your father and I would rather you to survive than die!! " she paused and looked at Abby. " Oh hello Abby you might want to put the bike in our garage and come on inside. " she turned around and went back in the house to tend to her toddler Lydia. " Oh that's ok Mrs.M I can get home in time! " Abby called back at her. Mrs.M came rushing out of the house holding Lydia. " Oh now are you sure that hurricane is coming and what kind of person would I be if I let you run out in the hurricane? " Mrs.M said to Abby. But Abby was already to far down the road to here. " Now that girl will get hurt. " Libby's mom said. Libby smiled and said " Knowing Abby she'll be fine. " Lydia was starting to get upset and Libby's mother needed to get their dogs inside. " Well here take Lydia inside to her room and try to make her happy." her mother said handing her Lydia. Libby turned and walked into the house.

To be continued..

Latest posts

Back