WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY TAMA V2?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karat_sammy_tammy

Reaction score
Ever since I changed it's batteries it has 9999 points but when I try to buy something it won't let me! But when I check my items list it has 50 balls and the item i tried to buy! And the balls appear in treats too! And I can't throw the balls away! It appears in the same place! <_<

Fine. Since No one is helping me I'm going to polay some games. BUT PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! Send it to me....or post it.

I can't help you because that hasn't happened to me before but if you do realize, you're posting at 12:?? where the majority of Tamatalk members are asleep (heh I'm not cuz its almost 3:00 pm here!) So not a lot of people are online, and even less people can answer your question.

That sounds like a glitch, try the following to see if it works:

<_< Reset your tamagotchi

:angry: Press the reset button, then download it

:eek: Take out the batteries and put them back in

Hopefully one of those should fix it!

lol thatz funny.. once i dropped my V1 and then all the little icons lit up.. it was pretty kool but i had 2 reset it <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened to my friend, and i found out it was because she had a magnetic chain hooked on her tama around her neck, and magnetic stuff messes it up. i'm sorry, but i dont think u can fix that. ur gonna have to get a new tama.

I've heard of that happening to other people, but I don't really know what can fix it :( Try resetting your tamagotchi, then dowloading it. I don't know if that will fix the problem but its worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back