Don't help the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey all people who have a version three. Do you know, that if you are trying to give 5000 points to the king for the password, you are foolish! You see, I went on somebody elses user name and I only got a ring. I tried it on my v3, but my user name was angel, so i couldn't use it. Anyway, a ring should cost only 2000 points. Not 5100! And:

p.s. PLease don't post rude comments. And sorry if I called you foolish! :) :lol: :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: :D

And the point of this thread would be.....?

Sorry if that's a little harsh but. . . it is the tamagotchi's owners choice whether they choose to spend 5100 on a ring or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all people who have a version three. Do you know, that if you are trying to give 5000 points to the king for the password, you are foolish! You see, I went on somebody elses user name and I only got a ring. I tried it on my v3, but my user name was angel, so i couldn't use it. Anyway, a ring should cost only 2000 points. Not 5100! And:
p.s. PLease don't post rude comments. And sorry if I called you foolish! :p :huh: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :p
Here's all the V3 Tamagotchi Codes and no fakes:

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE :D (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :p (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :unsure: (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :( (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :unsure: (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

6. BCBCCABA=LOVE POTION(I hav'nt used this before so someone will tell me.)

If you want to no my name it is Nicole9053 if you also have msn you can have my email address: [email protected] (if does not work try again.)

I know! i did it on my yellow v3, (it broke*sob sob*) im NOT doin it on my new one :unsure:

You know tama_mama 27 you don`t need to be so rood if you don`t have anything nice to say don`t say any thing O.K

:hitodetchi: Yes, You only get a ring, but friends tamagotchi she got a ring and a cape!! :mimitchi:

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE :huh: (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :unsure: (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :( (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :unsure: (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :angry: (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

If you want to no my name it is Nicole9053 if you also have msn you can have my email address: [email protected] (if does not work try again.)

Where in this topic does it say "V3 Shop Codes"? Please don't get off topic/spam! It is just anoyying!!! :unsure:

Sorry if that came out a bit rude! Good tips though. If only it were in the right section.... :unsure:

1. ABBAACBA=CAKE :huh: (Maybe eat it on your birthday.)

2. BCABACBC=STEAK :unsure: (After your tamagotchi eats the steak it does a funny dance.)

3. CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK :( (Start your time at any hr e.g.(10:59) then put your cuckoo clock on then wait till your tamagotchi stops then then clock will go with a a tamagotchi coming out of it.)

4. AABBCACB=RC CAR2 :unsure: (Sometimes u can lose on this game or if your lucky you might win.)

5. CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL :angry: (Make sure u use this wisley because its a costume your tamagotchi wears then it goes of your items.)

thanks

i knew all of the codes anway,but i never knew you could play with the rc car and that your tama can dance after eating the steak.crud

i thought i didn't really need the steak,so i put it last to be replaced with the rare costume. :unsure:

:unsure:

not only is it becuz 5000 points is too much for a ring, but because i donated my 5000 points all at once. all it did was throw confetti and then it said something like "thank you very much" i didnt get a code or anything, all i got was a thank you very much :huh:

Not really you have to see hte king only if you donate 5000 and more gp so its not so free after all :eek:

Don't bother donating 5000p to the king because it's just one of those

souvinere things and you can't use it so it's just a waste of alot of points.

Well I donated 30,000gp and guess what! It gave me a ring, a cape, and a crown! Plus, when you get those three souvineirs, it gives you a Royal Costume in your ITEMS that your Tama can wear!!!!!!!!! :p If you wear the royal costume, it gives you a secret password for the Tamagotchi Corner Shop DS game!

So donating isn't useless or foolish! It gives you free but rare items and souviniers! :angry:

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back