What's wrong with my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagurl94

Reaction score
HEY PEEPS! i had just killed my first tama and the angel came up. ive been waiting for a couple of days now, and i'm worried. how long is it supposed to take for my tama to hatch, or is it broken? :( :) :) :) :) :) :eek: :mimitchi: b

HEY PEEPS! i had just killed my first tama and the angel came up. ive been waiting for a couple of days now, and i'm worried. how long is it supposed to take for my tama to hatch, or is it broken? :( :) :) :) :) :) :eek: :mimitchi: its a version3

Have you set the time? The egg won't hatch if the time isn't set. That is usually the problem if your egg doesn't hatch.

Oh, and the egg should hatch after a minute once the time is set.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you probably did was you didn't do the information like you no the date and stuff and time. :

Have you set the time? The egg won't hatch if the time isn't set. That is usually the problem if your egg doesn't hatch.
Oh, and the egg should hatch after a minute once the time is set.
[SIZE=14pt]Yup he/she said. that happen to my cousin because she didn't set the time.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back