Something Wrong With My Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiyu

Reaction score
I have a femal Tamagotchi currently a infant. It hasn't been hungry, not happy, or even pooped for 2 hours! Is there something wrong with it? It's 0 years old and weighs 12 lbs. Also if I try to play a game my Tamagotchi just frowns and shakes his head not allowing me to play. I have to give him a snack to be able to play games. Is there something wrong with my Tamagotchi? I'm really worried :) P I have 2 training bars. Oh!!! My tamagotchi just went to the bathroom :( Still, the problem still happens. When I play Bump and get full black bar, I still lose!!! Does your weight do anything with your chage of winning Bump? The highest I've gotten is level 3, and lost and got 240 Gotchi Points. Thank you very much for helping me :)

it's a toddler, right (cause it has bump) so it's perfectly normal. and it has to weigh at least 13 lbs. to play a game. and they weight does matter in bump. the heavier, the better chance of winning!

yes it is a toddler cuz only toddlers and above have bump. not babies. it is normal, trust me! and once when i won bump i got 600 pts for being 99lbs. your toddler should be like at least 15 lbs in my opinion.

If you have a healthy/well cared for infant or toddler or child (whatever you call it :furawatchi: ) this may be normal. As for Bump... you can only play games when your Tamagotchi is 3 pounds over base weight (I might be wrong, but I think the infant base weight is ten LBs, I don't know about ConneXions though :D ) and yes, the weight does have somethings to do with how your Tamagotchi does in bump. If its nearer to base weight, it's harder to win, but you get more Gotchi Points. If your Tama is quite heavy, it will be easier to win, but you get less Gotchi Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back