GOT ALL PLANE TICKETS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Reaction score
These are all the souvemirs you can get from plane trips:

Hawii: PALM TREE

Austrailia: SURF BOARD

Chile: MARACAS

Switzerland: SKIS

China: PANDA BEAR

I hope you enjoy your souvemirs you get from plane trips!!!

//Angel :(

lol so did i but i missed the china one i didn't copy it in time i misseed the last 2 numbers!! ca nu help me

that doesnt matter. WHAT R THE CODES????? :unsure:

Sorry Samiel... you'll have to guess. However, this is gonna take up to 100 tries. You'll have to try these codes first (the *s being numbers you know)

Up until:

If you think you know the last two numbers, why not try them out? You're probably not far from right.

My version three tamagotchi got all of the souvenirs from going on all five plane trips a few weeks ago. My tamagotchi was a mametchi called Chip at the time! :huh: :marumimitchi:

-sk8er girl-

I only have 3 of the plane tickets. Mine is a child right now though, so I'm saving up all five plane tickets so that when it's an adult, I don't have to buy it again so I could just use them.

Well you can only use the codes for your username and you should have been able to copy it all down beacause when your done it should say sure. And hint hawii ticket should have a flower on it. And if you wanna restock items just set the time to 2:59 then wait one miute or 6:59 then wait one minute :eek: :eek: B) :D

sorry but your cheats did not work at all i think you should try to fix the problem before putting them on the web!!! sorry 123456789shadow

What are you talking about cause I did not put any cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back