Orange Burst! (revived)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
((Once apon a time, when my account was KouhiiTenshi (If you didn't know, this is my second account, the first was KouhiiTenshi) I posted this. It's a random fanfiction. Very different than most I've seen. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but here ya go anyway. Chapter 1. I'll write Chapter 2 up ASAP. I wrote it up once and submitted it but it was rejected, so... :angry: ))

Orange Burst!

by KouhiiTenshi (now .nyatchi.)

Chapter 1: Beginning

"I'm laaate!" Hana yelled as she ran out the door of her run-down apartment building, generic assigned school backpack in her hand. She was going to be late for school, as usual. Not that she liked the place or anything. As she ran, her tatty chin-length hair bobbed, though at her speed it looked like an reddish blur. That was in her opion the best thing about herself: her speed.

Her muddy-green orbs managed to stay focused enough through her murky thoughts...that is, untill she came up on a telephone pole.

KA-THUNK. Hana hit the pole, and slowly drifted out of counicousness.

...Hello? Are you awake?" a voice said, as if it was a dream. It sounded like a woman. Hana opened her eyes. There was a woman looking to be in her mid-20s, with neatly trimmed brown waist-length hair and icy blue eyes. She was wearing a turtle-neck and a skirt, and looked very professional. The woman smiled at her. "Ah, so you ARE awake. You've been passed out a few hours ago." Hana sat up to examine her surroundings. She was in a average-sized apartment, bigger than hers, that was very clean and kept, but packed with things. "W-where am I?" She asked, still looking at everything. "You're at my apartment. Someone would've kidnapped you if I left you outside." the woman said. "And don't worry about your school, I called in saying I was your mom and that you where sick. They totally bought it. "Hello, this is Hana Wolsusk's mother, she has a fever of 100.5 and won't be coming to school today--" "How do you know my name!" Hana inturrupted.The woman smiled and held up her student ID. "This was attached to your backpack. It has your name and school. Then I looked up it's number in the phone book." Then she stood up and started to go to another room. "I'm going to go make you lunch. You can look around if you want." Taking this invitation, Hana stood up.

She had alot of stuff! Most of it was in boxes, making it seem like she just moved in. Very little of her stuff was out, other than a few lamps and dressers. There was a coffee table stacked high with boxes in the middle of the room she felt drawn to, so she looked on it, then stiffled a gasp.

Thos boxes where all Tamagotchis. Original tamagotchis. Angelgotchis. Tamagotchi Gardens. Some japanese ones she couldn't read what kind it was. "Wow!" she exclaimed, looking at the lot of them, "You sure have alot of Tamagotchis!" Suddenly the woman was behind her. "Yup," she said (making Hana turn around, startled) "I love 'em. Ever since I was old enough to read I played with them, collected them...now I'm too busy to play with them, so most of them are paused or I put the tab back in. "I like them too," said Hana. "My family doesn't have alot of money though, so I only have one...and it's brken now." The woman then nodded, then held her fingers up as a sign to wait, then came back with 5 tamagotchis in her hands. The were out of their case, but they weren't used.

"Want one?" she said. Hana blinked, then shook her head. "I couldn't take your tamagtochis, they're yours--" the woman cut her off. "Stop being polite. I know you want one, and I have tons. The only one I use is the one in my pocket now." Then the woman handed t to her. Hana blinked again, then smiled. "Thank you so much!" then hugged the woman. "I don't know how to repay you!" The woman smiled back. "There's no need to, you alreadyy have." Then seeing the puzzled look on Hana's face, countinued it with a

" I like to see people smile" comment, which made Hana smile some more. Then the woman looked at her watch and jumped. "You should be getting home now, it's 4 pm. Hana jumped a bit too, then said thank you again. "See you later!" Hana called over her shoudler, though there was no reason she knew of they would ever meet again.

When Hana was out of sight, she walked back in her apartment and brought out her tamagotchi from her pocket. It was silver with black engraved writing in an unfamiliar laungauge. There was Takotchi on the screen. Then, suddenly, It jumped out of it's screen "Hello, Tomos." She said cooly to the tamagotchi. "So you've found the first one, have you?" it said. The woman nodded. The Takotchi shook it's head. "I'm not sure about your choice, Princ-" "Who's the authority here, me or you?" she interupted. "Nothing's sure untill they appear." The Takotchi nodded, but looked dspleased, then shrunk back into the egg. Te woman returned the tamagotchi to her pocket, and hoped for the best.

Latest posts

Back