Generation 2!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sierra__jule

Reaction score
Well, I'll try to shorten up the story a bit. A while ago I traded some non-matirel things and I got a tama my first real tama. I named her skye and fed her candy untill she got a really bad tooth-ache three doses of medison!!!! Still I had to reset her for resons un-known to others. So I got a little bebtchi and I named him Rizzo. By the time he was a toddler I let my freind take care of him. I'm surpised that it wasn't a bad tama, a mametchi. Then she said yes to the matchmaker and Rizzo was married to to a memetchi and I got a little baby boy!!! So every night I changed the time to 11:59.00 and watched. When the night came that he turned on the night and I watched for a few minutes and I said my good-byes. I couldn't bear to watch him go so I turned away. When I looked back it had a bebethchi crying and underneath it said " BOY " in white letters. I'd been thinking all day and named him Kalla. I took the best care of him and now he's a kinakomotchi!! My first kinaomotchi!!!! Yay!!!

Alot happened today!! I lost my tama at my friends, and she found it AFTER I left her house. So, it turned out my tama turned into a young mimtchi even though I took realy bad care of her oooops:eek:. So right now my tamagotchis taking a buth. Cuuuuuuuute. :D And my boy f gave my his phone.... I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!!!!!!

Well I went over to my mom's boyfriends house, and guess what?? GUESS!!! I forgot it in the morning, well, I guess the worst charaecter I couuld get is like a masktchi, or a gozarotchi, and there not TOO bad. I guess...... ahh well I arlredy had a murachi (sp?) and a kinaomotchi, so theres no surprises. Well back to Kalla her turned four today so I think he might change tommorrow.. :eek: wahooo..............

Well today my beautiful Young Mimitchi turned into a.....a.....a.........aaaaa gozarutchi!!!!*crys* its not fair!!!

Well here are some spoilers for ya....

Gozarotchi

Eats: Meals:pizza Snacks: Corndogs

Sleeps 10:10pm wakes up 10:11 am

When it jumps its eyes look kinda like this: [____]

To get it: Take perfect care of it up till teen stage and then forget about it for a day. Thats how I got mine

Alot has happened these past days!!! Well, like I might have said and I thought the matchmaker would never come. Therefore I made a plan to grow my tama old. Well, today guess what?? The match maker came!! Twice it brang me a masktchi <_< :huh: so I decided to accept. Then she came into Kalla's home and for a little while they just stared. Then they made the move they kissed (ew) and a heart went over their heads. The screen went black and fire woks went off (cooooooool) then he came back with a little black blob, a baby boy!!!

P.S.

For tree gens and still no girl!?!?!?

A day ago my Kalla left and now I have a hinoatchi named Allae. He turned 2 today so he should evolve on tuesday or wendsday. Hey anyone else like in Claremont?? We got like a foot of snow here!!! Dude I can't even go outside its so deep!!! :wub: The weird part is its not that cold out.... creeeeepy...........

Alot has happened! My tama turned into a hianotchi and now its a masktchi. They eat and snack just like the nija. So today the matchmaker came and brought me a hanatchi and I said yes. So for the FOURTH time in a row I'm gonna get a boy. ;) :lol:

Latest posts

Back