What happened to your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What happened?

• Fell in water!! :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing at all

• Yes i foregot

• I don't know

• No but i wish

• NO i would never let it to any harm!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Öñìx

Reaction score
One time my tama got into water cuz of my dog :mimitchi: But i got my tama out and i dryed it

the screen of my tamagotchi wasn't showing anything and after 1 min it worked again, but my

tama was a black star??? B) My tama was a human girl. :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
my mum flushed my tama down the loo :mellow:
Why did your mom flush it down the toilet? Nothing happened to my Tamagotchi because I would never put it to any harm what's the point of this topic?

Last edited by a moderator:
black star? i think you had a pireritchi OK, anyway this topic is kinda weird

Well, something bad happened to my BROTHER'S tamagotchi when I was "taking care of it" Well, I was at school and our class was having an end of the year party (I think) and I was having fun with my tama mates (they all had tamagotchis, there must have been at least 15 all together) But once when I was eating, I heard this beebing noise and I figured out that my brothers tama got wet with APPLE SAUSE!!!! All my friends gathered around me. I was freaked out because my bro said "You better not brake it" (he was 5 at the time) I think what I did to fix it was that I pressed the re-start button because the buttons would not stop moving on its own! But I fixed it and I was pretty proud of my self! XD -ZTF :mellow:

There should be a 'Yes, something did happen to my Tamagotchi, but it had nothing to do with water'. I just picked, 'Yes I forgot.' One day someone was inspecting my three scoubidou on my lanyard (they're those plastic things that you twist to make bracelets and stuff) and my v1 came whizzing off the lanyard and it bounced twice on the ground (which was concrete)! It still works fine though!

My v3??? Well, it's SOOOO frustrating to care for. It's been knocked twice against my head and it's been thrown on the grass and on the couch at home... but the v1 still_works_better. That's weird, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back