Photo
- - - - -

Can i get rid of a baby

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

lady_kutchipatchi

• lady-kutchipatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:22 PM ( #1 )

I have an entama and i don't know japanese very well. THe matchmaker came and i pressed a button (:hitodetchi: then there were two options, i think one was yes and other was no. i didnt kno which was which and i accidenty said i wanted a baby. so now my adult has a baby and i dont want it anymore.
is there a way i can get rid of it? i think entama is similar to v3. once u have a baby in the v3 are u stuck with it? i don't want my adult to leave!!!!!!!1 Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!1

Replies

Views

Started

22 Apr 2006

Last Post

23 Apr 2006

tamadogg

• tamadogg user photo

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:57 PM ( #2 )

I have an entama and i don't know japanese very well. THe matchmaker came and i pressed a button (:hitodetchi: then there were two options, i think one was yes and other was no. i didnt kno which was which and i accidenty said i wanted a baby. so now my adult has a baby and i dont want it anymore.
is there a way i can get rid of it? i think entama is similar to v3. once u have a baby in the v3 are u stuck with it? i don't want my adult to leave!!!!!!!1 Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!1

Only way to get rid of the baby is to reset it. Babies are the only way to keep going, because if you never mate your tam, it will die of old age, and then you start over, losing everything.

:mimitchi: B) B)

dani_sez_coolkittens

• dani-sez-coolkittens user photo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:47 AM ( #3 )

why would you wont to get rid of your baby?

dani_sez_coolkittens

• dani-sez-coolkittens user photo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 01:49 AM ( #4 )

Only way to get rid of the baby is to reset it. Babies are the only way to keep going, because if you never mate your tam, it will die of old age, and then you start over, losing everything.

:furawatchi: :mellow: :angry:

eah what (s)he said

hallie

• hallie user photo

Posted 23 April 2006 - 04:22 AM ( #5 )

Well when the adult leaves you will have a new baby, which will be fun becuase you can raise it to be a new adult. :furawatchi: