HELP MEH !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay, i'm making a big deal out of this... but it's anoying :angry: the log on my tama is broken. It won't show the parent, even though it is on the secong generation. and.... the most anoying thing is it won't age! And it's still a teen !! xP

Yes, I don't know what is wrong. Are you pausing it? That affects its aging process. Sometimes the parent dissapears, that has happened to people before. That sure is strange though..

-Tulip :angry:

P.S. This is off-topic, but I love your avatar tama star.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Okay, i'm making a big deal out of this... but it's anoying :angry: the log on my tama is broken. It won't show the parent, even though it is on the secong generation. and.... the most anoying thing is it won't age! And it's still a teen !! xP
For the parent: I think you can use it after it's third generation.

Aging: Pausing affects the aging process.

There is 2 other boards on this. Hm, the Tama Bug must be going around xD. Try changing the batteries, sometimes that messes it up a bit!

`Jade

I think that the best thing to do is to change the batteries and download your tama.

If that does not work then I think that you should reset it.

-sk8er girl- :(

Oh, thanks. and the aging thing is not a prob any more. I started pausing it less, and now my tama is three. can't wait untill Melli is an adult!

It just one day happened!! For no reason! I didn't drop it on the ground, or in water! It is really strange... AND DID YOU JUST CALL ME IRRATATING???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back