Sign in to follow this  
karentimmy

my tama changed charecters

Question

my tama turnd into this guy and bofore he did zat it waz all flashey. if sumone can tell me what happend? :huh: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi:

7 answers to this question

[b][color=orange]Tamagotchis always do that before they evolve into a new character so there is nothing wrong with your tamagotchi.
Also, please do not swear as tamatalk is suppose to be a friendly website and there are quite a few young people viewing tamatalk.

-sk8er girl-[/color][/b] :huh:

[font="Courier"]You Tamagotchi when he evolves, the screen will become all flashy and than your Tama will transform into a more older Tamagotchi. [/font]
[color=blue]I listed below the times when he will change into a differ Tamaogthci (older) version.
It will take about TWO hours when an Baby (first stage) to evolve into a Child. (Secound stage)
It will take a day for the tamagotchi that is now a "Child" to evolve into a Teenager.
It will also take three days for your Teenager Tamagothci to evolve into an adult tamagotchi.
And when your Tamagothci is around the ages of 6-7 it will meet the match maker and will have its baby after making love to a Tamagotchi.[/color]
I hope this helps! :huh:

[quote name='sk8er girl' date='Apr 23 2006, 10:31 AM'] [b][color=orange]Tamagotchis always do that before they evolve into a new character so there is nothing wrong with your tamagotchi.
Also, please do not swear as tamatalk is suppose to be a friendly website and there are quite a few young people viewing tamatalk.

-sk8er girl-[/color][/b] :angry: [/quote]
O.K. I said za H_word just becuze it not a baaad word in my house :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: ;)

[quote name='princesspat' date='Apr 24 2006, 06:24 PM'] You didn't say any *bad* words...... [/quote]
hi