my tama changed charecters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he evolved! that means he changed from on stage to the next. it is perfectly normal.

:huh: cho_jinsei :marumimitchi:

Tamagotchis always do that before they evolve into a new character so there is nothing wrong with your tamagotchi.

Also, please do not swear as tamatalk is suppose to be a friendly website and there are quite a few young people viewing tamatalk.

-sk8er girl- :huh:

You Tamagotchi when he evolves, the screen will become all flashy and than your Tama will transform into a more older Tamagotchi.

I listed below the times when he will change into a differ Tamaogthci (older) version.

It will take about TWO hours when an Baby (first stage) to evolve into a Child. (Secound stage)

It will take a day for the tamagotchi that is now a "Child" to evolve into a Teenager.

It will also take three days for your Teenager Tamagothci to evolve into an adult tamagotchi.

And when your Tamagothci is around the ages of 6-7 it will meet the match maker and will have its baby after making love to a Tamagotchi.

I hope this helps! :huh:

Tamagotchis always do that before they evolve into a new character so there is nothing wrong with your tamagotchi.Also, please do not swear as tamatalk is suppose to be a friendly website and there are quite a few young people viewing tamatalk.

-sk8er girl- :angry:
O.K. I said za H_word just becuze it not a baaad word in my house :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back