Get a baby quicker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffyjl822

Reaction score
When your tama turns 8 years old, sometimes it wont have a baby. My other tama didt have a baby until it was 10 or 11, i forgot. As soon as it turns 8 you should set your time to 2:59 p.m. In one minutes the match maker will come on the screen. You will get a baby earlier. My last tamagotchi didnt have a baby till it was 11 and i got kinda mad. My friend told me the code. On some of my friends tamas they couldnt put tht code in until their tamas were 9. So if 8 doesnt work...wait till its nine. :huh: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi:

:angry: :rolleyes: :wacko: :furawatchi: yesa mine was 6 and it had a baby so u can try it on six to so try that :furawatchi:

This randomly starts to work any age between 5 and 10.

It rarely starts working at 5 but sometimes it does.

Same i changed the time to 2:59 to change the items in the shop- but instead, the matchmaker came!

you set the time to 11:59 then wait one minute and the adult will wake up and stay on the screen for a few minutes then leave. (mine stayed on the screen for exatcly 10 minutes!!!)

Same i changed the time to 2:59 to change the items in the shop- but instead, the matchmaker came!
Yea... that ahppened to me...wait... I think it happened to me.... I'm not sure

When your tama turns 8 years old, sometimes it wont have a baby. My other tama didt have a baby until it was 10 or 11, i forgot. As soon as it turns 8 you should set your time to 2:59 p.m. In one minutes the match maker will come on the screen. You will get a baby earlier. My last tamagotchi didnt have a baby till it was 11 and i got kinda mad. My friend told me the code. On some of my friends tamas they couldnt put tht code in until their tamas were 9. So if 8 doesnt work...wait till its nine. :D :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I have 3 tamas put some times you will have to wayit a will to get a baby So i what to know how to get one faster

Code:

my match maker came to my tama wen it was 6 at 3:00!!!

it was my best day of my life

:blink: THANKS :wub:

INFO ABOT MY TAMA

NAME:JAKE

VERSION:3

GENERATION:1

One of mine is debuged. When I want the Matchmaker to come to me :) I just press C. :lol: :blink: :eek: :lol:

dear any one whos wiling to listen my tama is 2 years old and its an adult is this right or is it a glich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back