Tenshi no TMGC: Let Me Be With You

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
((This is the last chapter, i hope you like it! ^^))

Tenshi no TMGC: Let Me Be With You

Chapter 3

After a tamayear...

It all made sense now, except why it hurt so much. Why did it hurt so much?

Lucky had given Crazy a love potion a few days after their convorsation, and they were quickly wed and had children. Maco, though happy for them, was so sad--it was obvious Crazy didn't like Lucky untill she fed him the love potion. It wasn't fair! Wasn't true love supposed to rein before artifical love? Apparently not, as Crazy payed no attention to her.

Of course, other tamagotchis payed alot of attention to her. A breeding age furawatchi, the best charactersof them? Tomos the Mimioritchi and Firin the Furaatchi sure did. But their efforts were lost on Maco. Though sweet and kind to them, she obviously loved Crazy. The matchmaker tried her too, to no avail.

To make it even worse, Maco had told Canon and know she was over Maco's shoulder 99% of the time, telling her to give up: they had kids and were happily married; why not just say yes to Tomos or Firin and live a happy tama-life? But she held on. And to make it even worse, (or is it better?) Lucky had left her baby already. Akito, the putitchi was always around, needing care.

And then as the days ticked by untill Crazy left, Maco got sadder and sadder untill she couldn't handle it. Running to Crazy's house, she knew what she had to say. When she got there, the house was empty. All but a babitchi was gone. No Crazy. Maco sank to the floor, sobbing, then she saw what seemed to be a diary. She opened it to see a note fall out. It was completely empty otherwise. She picked up the note and read it.

"Dear Shii, my son,

I love you very much but I must leave this land. When I leave and you find it, please, give it to Maco the furawatchi.

Thank you,

Crazy

Dear Maco,

I just have to tell you this. I'll go insane.

I always loved you. Ever senseI turned into an adult and you came over all polite and congratulated me and Lucky. I never liked her; but effected by the love potion I fell in love. I now realise my real love was you. When you leave here and we meet again, I have one request:

Let Me Be With You."

Maco dropped the note and started crying again. Shii, the baby, looked at her. She sniffled, looking back at it. She left the place in a hurry. Hope was spread across her face. Maybe...just maybe...the others may have their way. She couldn't wait to go back to tamagotchi planet now, how she got there made no difference now.

Latest posts

Back