Everything I know

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happy_hanatchi

Reaction score
I will have a post like this for every topic in Tamagotchi Help. This one is extremely important however, because I know alot of tips and tricks.

First I will talk about how to DEBUG. Everyone is talking about it, so you need to know. As you can see, every tama has a main screw on it's back. Take a tiny screwdriver and unscrew it. Then you will see four even smaller screws on each corner. Unscrew each of those and you will see the other battery. Take each battery out of the back and gentely set them down. Pull off the top very carefully. You will see a wire and you do not want to break it so leave it alone. Where the battery was on the bottom left corner you will notice two semi-circles. Draw a line in between them with a pencil or a sharp, pointy object. Repeat about 8 times. Now screw everything back on. The screen may be blank so press any random button until the words Reset and Download appear. Press Reaset. Then when the egg appears press the last bytton to the right,© and all of the tamagotchi characters will appear. Choose whichever you desire and have fun!

Next I will talk about earning points. There are three wys to earn points. The easiest way is to win all the games you play. Every time you win about 5 games you will earn a training point. The second way is not so common. It's potty training. Really it's quite simple. When two wavy lines appear on each side of your tama, rapidly press the toilet icon at the top of the screen. Your tama will appear to be sitting on the toilet. Keep on sucsessfully making yout tama use the toilet and you will earn training points. The last way is todiscipline and praise your tama. If your tamagotchi has been fully potty trained, and he/she knows to use the toilet, but one day it decides to do poopa doopa where ever it wants to, you have to give it a timeout. And if your tama does a good deed, such as actually USING the toilet, praise it. Keep on training it with all of these simple ways and you will have full training in no time!

Next will explain the basics. Most people know these tips so you may not want to read this. OK. First off is the sound of your tamagotchi. Alot of people want to take thier tama to school, but it makes too much noise. All you have to do is press the first and last button(a and c) at the sam ime. A menu will appear saying sound? on or off. Press off. The next thing is pausing your tamagotchi. Press the first button to the left(a) and he middle one( :blink: at the same time. Now your tama's growth process will come to a stop for the time being. And that's it for the basics. If your tama is new and so are you, these should help you with bringing your tamagotchi to school.

Well for now and for this topic, that's all I have to say. But I will be back with more help, but I'm far too busy right now. Thanks for stopping bye and I'll see ya later.

:rolleyes: Have you actually potty trained a Tama? I read in another thread that "it will never be able to go to the toilet by itself."

Truth or fiction?

Thank-you for gathering up and posting that information. :huh:

I'm sure it helped alot of people. :lol:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back