Something Wrong With Passwords?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When you go to TamaTown does the passwords work for you?

• Always

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• No

• Never Tried

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiyu

Reaction score
I went to TamaTown and my pet's name is ROSE and so I type it there but the passwords didn't work!!!!! I tried some more passwords but they also didn't work :blink: Anyone else having the same problem as me? ;)

The passwords of Tamatown only work for your tama if you use your username, not your pets name. Try entering your username and get the passwords again. That should work. :blink:

Hope that helps,

Kat

No, you are not supposed to use your tama PET name. Enter the username you entered for yourself into TamaTown or the passwords won't work on your tama.

OMG When I say Tamagotchi Pet Name It's my Tamagotchi V3 name. I have a Patapatatchi and her name is ROSE!!!!! OMG why are you guys so stubborn? ROSE is my Tamagotchi V3 username!!!!!

o, after u name ur tamagotchi, it will say USERNAME. thats wat u put. my tamagotchis name is Patty. I dont use that. My username is PAT. I use that and it works. Thats wat username is!

My username is Tammy because that's the username that allows you to use all passwords I think. Yeah, it must let you use all passwords because not one password have I been not able to not use! what' s your username??

Im sorry, but you are the stubborn one. You don't use the name of your pet. You use the name you entered in for YOU.

The cellphone password didn't work even though I typed in my username correctly. Sigh.... That's the only one though.

Tama22.

:ichigotchi:

That's what I mean't!!!! I USED MY TAMAGOTCHI PET NAME!!!!!
You are supposed to use your username, NOT your pet name.

OMG When I say Tamagotchi Pet Name It's my Tamagotchi V3 name. I have a Patapatatchi and her name is ROSE!!!!! OMG why are you guys so stubborn? ROSE is my Tamagotchi V3 username!!!!!
Yeah...okay...these people are sostubborn. :eek: :eek: *sarcasim* All these people ever inteded on doing is helping you and if you choose to not listen then they are not stubborn, you are. Listen CAREFULLY:

When your tamagotchi is born, you name it and then choose a username. You use that username (NOT your tamagotchi's name) to get passwords. Anyway, since you don't know what we are talking about when we say "username," then you must not have entered anything. Next time you go on Tama Town, for the username, try entering nothing and see if that works. And sorry I was a little harsh in the beggining of this post. Hope I Helped you. PM me if you need anymore help.

Peace, Tama_Mama27 :eek: :eek:

PS. This is in the wrog forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you put in a code for letters that you get into by the shop. like i know that your supposed to go to the store front and press a 3x till he turns weird but idk what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back