hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllppppppppp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomgirl

Reaction score
ok. so i got married with my sisters tama and you know if it is 24 hours your parent leaves. Well it was way past 24 hours and my mom would not leave. i reset it but it was 6 when it was married and 7 when i reset it! plez!!! do you know what happened? if so plez plez PLEZ tell me. :wacko: :ph34r: ;)

Did you download it when you reset it, if you did then we think that it was 7 when you reset it and you just didn't relieze it or somethin like that. And just wait a lil while longer and your mother should leave.

We really hope this helps, btw don't cry everything should work out.

Pm us if you have anymore questions. :wacko:

Don't worry. My version three tamagotchi has got married to my friends tamagotchi five generations in a row so far and nearly every time, the parent left the baby after 36 hours!

If you keep your tamagotchi on pause over night, the parent will not leave because it only counts if your tamagotchi is sleeping.

I hope that I helped! :D

-sk8er girl- :gozarutchi:

Set the time to 23:59 at night. Wait a minute, and the adult shall appear standing by the baby. After three minutes, it shall sob, and ascend upwards to... (Tamagotchi heaven?).

Change the time to 10:00 for eg, and the baby should get up, waiting for you to name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back