My Tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mz36

Reaction score
I've just reset my black Tamagotchi Connexion, because my pet Blade died in the night aged 17 years old. She was named after one of my teachers. Blade is an affectionate name for her!!! She doesn't know, obviously, only me and my friend Josh call her that between ourselves. Anyway she died. Her final form was the Matchmaker, and I let her live to old age because I didn't want to breed from her.

Her character form was Babytchi (Girl), Marutchi, Itchigotchi, Tarakotchi, and finally Otokitchi!!!

So she died, and she'll be in my memory forever as my most successful character, health and character wise.

So I've hatched a new one. Her name is Roxie, a name I stole off somebody else on here! Sorry, but I saw it and loved it!!!

She currently has 2 hungry and 2 happy hearts and has a poo next to her. Wait a sec I'll just clean it up!

Oh no! She's ill and she has another poo by her. The next hour is going to be a busy one for me!!

Her current stats:

Name: Roxie

Style: Girl

Form: Babytchi (Girl)

Hungry:1

Happy:1

Weight: 7g

Generation:1

Case: Black with white buttons

I hatched another tama last night:

Name: Twins (testing whether a post I saw was true)

Form: Marutchi

Style: Girl

Form: Marutchi

Hungry:0

Happy:0

Weight:10g

Generation: 1

Case: Pale blue with yellow buttons

she's changed into a marutchi and currently has all hearts filled. i'm experimenting by not playing any games, just feeding snacks. basically torturing her. i fed her snacks until she got toothache and did't want anymore. she currently weighs 34g.

she has 1 bar of training so i'm gonna leave it and not train her anymore, see how it goes.

WATCH THIS SPACE ~ I'll update my log 2moz nite!

Ok, she is currently 5 years old, cuz instead of pausing , i put her 2 sleep while I was at school. So she's aged a heck of a lot! She's still a marutchi, and is currently sleeping.

She weighs 57g, agin my experiment. she has all hearts filled and 1 bar training

Roxie:

she evolved earlier into an Itchigotchi, she has no hearts filled and is currently on 1 training bar, she is also asleep

Twins died earlier, cuz I was taking such bad care of her, so I hatched again and got a little boy! I've named him Mezzo. He's doing very well, I've kept his hearts filled beyond 4 so fed him and played with him until he wouldn't feed and play anymore. So his hearts hardly ever went down. He's evolved into a Marutchi now, and still has all 4 hearts filled and 1 training bar. I have school tomorrow. I don't like pausing so I'll probably leave him on and check on him every break. I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can hopefully take as good as possible care of him, so he can become a good character. I was hoping for a boy so he could mate with Roxie.

Roxie's doing well. I played jump lots and she's now down to a sensible weight. I'm taking better care of her by playing games and hardly feeding any snacks. She has 3 training bars, and is 7 years old, I dunno y, but the times hav gone funny on my tama's.

I'll update soon...

Both of them are asleep now, and I'm bored cuz they can't keep me company. Both have full hearts.

So, while I am online, I would like to say a humungous thankyou to everybody here. I bought my Tama's back in last September, and didn't tell anybody, not even my family, that I bought them, basically cuz my Mum would go mad, she's like that, she'd think it was too babyish and that I should be "concentrating on my GCSE's and my Coursework. So? I'm 15 and I don't think it's babyish. With my family, I need Tama's to keep me sane!!! Nobody I know of at school has Tama's, so I haven't told anybody there, either. I have considered telling my best friend, but never have told him. I wouldn't tell my other friends, cuz they would probably think I was babyish, too. Because of all this, I got bored after a while. I never kept the sound on, so I always got really bad characters, I'd love a Mimitchi!!! But the thanks go to EVERYBODY on here, because I have been reading a lot of your posts, the highs, the lows, and everything, and it's given me the boost me and my Tama's needed to get back into things.

I found out about this site, when I discovered you could debug Tamagotchi, I can't cuz I hav Connexions, but out came the Tama's again and away we go!!! I suppose, it's like starting all over again, really. So I like to think Blade was my first Tama. She was lovely, and now that she's left, I have more ambition where Tamagotchi's are concerned. I will DEFINITELY try to mate my Tama's and get way past Generation 2!!!

I love Tamagotchi, I remember having a Giga Pet when I was much younger and I loved it to bits, but it broke. I played with my friends Tamagotchi lots and liked it. When I found out that the Connexions had come out, I was thinking, I'm gonna get one, no matter what Mum and Dad say! I didn't ask them, but went straight ahead and bought it. One was not enough, so a couple of weeks later, I went down the shops and bought another one!!!

So, when you read this, remember, I've said more about my Tama's here than I've ever have to ANYBODY. And be proud that you have all brought the owner of 2 little Tama's back into the world she belongs in...

I'll update my log soon, but I'm glad I got all that off my chest!!!

Thankyou all. :eek:

Whoa!!! Just reading through my post of last night!!! Did I really write that much? At least you know what the situation is wiv me, part of the reason, I'm back into Tama's BIG TIME, is that I've kinda become more rebellious than I used to be. I kinda don't take any nonsense from anyone any more. I'm 15 and only 4'10" so I get pushed around at school by people who are 2 or 3 years younger than me and they think they can intimidate me, but it's like NOT ANY MORE, FOLKS!!!!!

Anyway enough about my life. What about my Tama's???

They've both been on pause today, which is probably why Mezzo hasn't evolved yet. I hope he will do soon!!! He was on pause while I was at school which has probably but him 6 or 7 hours behind schedule. At least its the weekend now, so I can take care of my Tama's all day long!!! They are both currently asleep, and have full hearts, Roxie is on 4 bars training and Mezzo is still on 1. He doesn't seem to want training that much, and I thought it was strange because when he was a babytchi, he hardly ever pooped. I think about 3 times in the hour. I accidentally dropped Roxie today and straight away she started singing and dancing. I looked at Mezzo and he was rolling around in his screen!!!

I had a spooky experience today. I went into the Music rooms at school to get my flute which is always kept in my Music teacher's cupboard. (I'm not allowed to practice at home, long story, but maybe if I say "parents," you'll get my drift (see previous post)). So it was early in the morning, my Music teacher was in school and she went to the staff room (but I didn't know that), there was nobody else in the music department. Now all the lights were on in her room and I could hear "In the hall of the mountain king" being played on her piano, (Year 8's do "In the hall..." as a topic) so I thought she was in there playing the piano to herself. So I opened the door and straight away, the music stopped... and there was nobody in there! Weird or what???? I told my best friend, Josh. But I haven't told my Music teacher what happened, yet. I might do that, but I don't want her to be freaked out by her own teaching room!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in England, and I've just noticed that the times on this posting system are totally out, my two are asleep, and it's 22:02 over here!!!!!

Here's an update on stats:

Form: Itchigotchi

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 6

Weight: 20

Casing: Black with white buttons

Friends: Mezzo (4 smileys)

Name: Mezzo

Form: Itchigotchi (changed this morning)

Training: 3

Casing: Pale blue with yellow buttons

Friends: Roxie (4 smileys)

I'm going to test somebody's theory on getting a Mimitchi or Mametchi, by pressing reset, then downloading and taking perfect care until they evolve. I'll try this with Roxie, as she should change tomorrow or Monday. I hope it works, I've never had either of those before. The characters I've had are Kutchipatchi, Tarakotchi, Otokitchi, Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, yep thats all of them. I'd love a Hanatchi, but I'm gonna wait until the Easter holidays (2 weeks) so I don't have to pause, then I'll be more experimental!!!

I just noticed Roxie had her back turned to me, with full hearts. I praised and she now has 7 bars training!!!

I'm going to test somebody's theory on getting a Mimitchi or Mametchi, by pressing reset, then downloading and taking perfect care until they evolve. I'll try this with Roxie, as she should change tomorrow or Monday. I hope it works, I've never had either of those before.
I didn't press reset, I opened the back, took out the battery and put it back in again. When it beeped, I pressed Download. I seriously hope it works!!! I had to sacrifice 3 training bars, so Roxie is now down to 4. It's 7:55 here, and I dunno whether they'll go to sleep in 5 mins time or at 9:00.

And so... it's lights out for Roxie and Mezzo.

Current stats:

Training: 4

Form: Itchigotchi (changed this morning)

Training: 3

Nearly 12:00 pm and Mezzo's gained another training point. I'm doing my Graphics homework in the office so no one really disturbs me here. I'll update this while stuff happens today. My Graphic's isn't going to be finished in a hurry. I'll probably have to help with the Mother's Day dinner later. Ooh, Roxie's singing and dancing and her warning icon's lit. But I'll leave her to dance for a bit cuz it's cute!!! Hey!!!! Surprise surprise, Mezzo's also singing and dancing!!!!!

She's stopped dancing, and has her back turned to me. Now she has another training bar, 5 altogether!!

Mezzo had his back turned to me and asked for training, so he is also on 5 training bars!!

Roxie just pooped and lost 1 on happy and hungry, so I'll fill those...

It's all going on now... Mezzo's playing with his ball!!!!! I didn't ask him to, I just looked at him and there he was. Roxie doesn't have any toys saved yet :eek: but I'll connect them later, when I'm on my own...

I live in England, and I've just noticed that the times on this posting system are totally out, my two are asleep, and it's 22:02 over here!!!!!
Just changed the times in my profile, so ignore this comment!!!!

Current stats:

Training: 5

Training: 5

Roxie just called for Discipline and she has now got 7 training bars again! Mezzo is still on 5! Roxie hasn't evolved yet, although without pausing at all she was scheduled for tonight. I paused a bit on Friday, so I estimated tomorrow when she wakes up, having tried that trick that somebody posted on here, it put it back to when it woke up yesterday morning. I am NOT going to pause at all tomorrow, despite school, I'll check on her at breaks and keep her full on everything, and HOPEFULLY, she might change tomorrow night. I think Mezzo's scheduled to change tomorrow night, but after pausing on Friday, it might be Tuesday morning, or sometime during the day. With both, I am going to mate them with a character from the Matchmaker, first chance they get, cos I want the generations to increase, and maybe when I have a weekend free, with two mateable adults, I will mate them then.

Latest posts

Back