- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

My Tama's

• Please log in to reply

mz36

• mz36 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:43 AM ( #35 )

Happy Red Nose Day!!!!!! I was really busy today, so my tama's got a LOT of neglect. Mezzo sadly died, before the matchmaker could come, so I've hatched, got a girl and called her Trixi. I set the time so I could watch Roxie leave, and I'm missing her already, I guess I got kinda attached to her. She stayed for about 3 and a half minutes, just watching over her son! I've called her son Simba, like I said I would. Generation 2!!! I'm trying to get a Robotchi on this one and a Hanatchi on Trixi, I'm kinda glad I've got two on odd and even generations, cuz I can try to get any character and not have to worry about generations.
Funny, neither of my Babytchi's have called for training yet. Ooh, yep, just caught Simba crying!

Name: Simba
Form: Male Babytchi
Hungry: 1
Happy: 1
Training: 1
Weight: 5
Generation: 2
Casing: Black with white buttons
Friends: None

Name: Trixi
Form: Female Babytchi
Happy: 2
Training: 0
Weight: 6
Generation: 1
Casing: Pale blue with yellow buttons
Friends: None

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 12 March 2005 - 02:16 PM ( #36 )

I have paused alot today, so they haven't evolved into teens yet.
Stats:~
Form: Kinakomatchi
Hungry: 4
Happy: 4
Training: 2
Weight: 11
Friends: Trixi (1 smiley), Mezzo is still on the list, even though he has gone.

Form: Marutchi
Training: 2
Weight: 10
Friends: Simba (1 smiley)

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 13 March 2005 - 04:55 AM ( #37 )

Both evolved this morning, Simba, a Young Mimitchi (YAY!!!) I changed my mind half way through, decided I wanted a YM rather than an Oniontchi! Trixi evolved into a Hinotamatchi, gonna go through Nazochi's logs again, to find out how to get a Hanatchi.

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 13 March 2005 - 03:07 PM ( #38 )

Thanks Admin!
People, I haven't mentioned this, but I would rather you DIDN'T post stuff in my log, please, by all means read, and if you want to comment, can you PM me in the future???
Anyway!

Stats:~
Form: Young Mimitchi
Training: 6
Weight: 21
Friends: Trixi (4 smilies), Mezzo is still on the list, even though he has gone.

Form: Hinotamatchi
Training: 6
Weight: 16
Friends: Simba (4 smilies)

Both are asleep, and I'm going to bed now, see you tomorrow! I have a lovely musical day tomorrow in preparation for the Easter concert on Tuesday night!!!
Before school and registration - my normal flute practice
Lesson 1 - Physics as usual
Lesson 2 - Flute (and double reed) choir, playing "Dance of the Little Swans" from the Nutcracker
Lesson 3 - Senoir choir, singing "The Lion King" and "The Phantom of the Opera" both Medleys and about 10 mins long each!!!
Lunch - Orchestra, playing "Penny Lane" and "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles, and also "Farandole" by Georges Bizet
Lessons 4 and 5 - Orchestra again!!!
After school - playing the percussion part for "Great Escape"

All great fun!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 14 March 2005 - 01:05 PM ( #39 )

Had great fun today, and THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I'm hoping to get a Mimitchi and possibly a Hanatchi on my Tama's so they are both in an eternal sleep now until they evolve, Wednesday morning. But with concerts and all thats going on, they're probably better off in Tamagotchi Dreamland. This also means that the stats haven't changed from yesterday either!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 15 March 2005 - 12:27 PM ( #40 )

Tama's both okay, they've been sleeping alot so I don't have to keep an eye on them, the should evolve tomorrow when they wake up.
I've got to leave for the concert. like, NOW!!!! Wish me luck, my Flute's been cleaned and is lovely and sparkly, my singing voice is a bit grizzly right now, but after a warm up it should be fine. I'm sooo excited, but the Blade doesn't want us to be too hyper, so I've managed to control myself a bit! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! Oh, well, I'll tell you how it went either later on or tomorrow night. I oughta leave before I go too mad!!!! I promise after this, my log shall be more Tama related, rather than what's going on in my life. :(
See you soon, be thinking of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I might call a future tama Flute, good name!!!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 17 March 2005 - 04:24 PM ( #41 )

Hello, above is my 39th post, that number means a lot to me, 139 means even more, wow, my 139th post'll be a good'un!! Yes I got 139 on my Grade 1 Flute!!! I'm taking my Grade 4 piano on 12th April, but 139 is like WOW!!!! Anyway, Trixi and Simba evolved, wait for it....
Simba - Mimitchi
Trixi - Hanatchi! YAY!!
Yes, we looked at Samba today in music, so three guesses what Simba's child is gonna be called!!! Trixi's child will be called Flute! Nice musical names, Mezzo was a good one (as in Mezzo Forte (another good name, Forte) and Mezzo Soprano or Mezzo Piano(yet another good name)), when I named him, I picked the 1st 5 letter name that came into my head! But I kinda got attached to the name Mezzo, I dunno why! I love Music!
So it's just over 24 hours since Trixi and Simba evolved, so hopefully on Saturday or Sunday, preferably Saturday, they will mate and I'll have my 2nd and 3rd generation, never got past 2nd before! Nor have I ever mated two of my own Tama's so that will be interesting. Yeah, if I mate them on Saturday, then by Sunday they will have evolved into teenage stage.
Tok 2 u soon!!!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 17 March 2005 - 04:27 PM ( #42 )

Sorry forgot to mention (how could I???) the concert was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!!! My voice stayed well all night long, and my flute playing was fine!!! I was dancing around my room to "I just can't wait to be King!" at 11:30 at night!!!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 18 March 2005 - 03:55 PM ( #43 )

It's time to Chow Down!!! Chow down!!! It takes so long to download!! Anyway, a weird thing happened today, if u read my last few posts, even though they're not very clear, I should have been able to mate them tomorrow, BUT I connected them today and they mated straight away, they had 4 hearts each, but it was another 24 hours until the matchmaker was due to visit and they mated a day earlier than I had planned. Two little girls, so I won't be able to mate THEM!!! (There would be something slightly wrong if they DID mate! But we won't go into that! LOL!) They're both asleep now, well all four of them, they accidently went to bed with baby poops next to them but I don't think it matters cuz they're not independent of their parents yet. I'll talk to you all soon. Bye xxx

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 19 March 2005 - 12:48 PM ( #44 )

I set the time to 11:59 and watched my first Hanatchi and my first Mimitchi leave, very sad time. I now have two girls called Samba and Flute, and they turned into Kinkomotchi's(Sp?) Cause for celebration - 3rd generation!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:56 AM ( #45 )

I took at first very good care of them, and then really bad care, however Samba turned into an Itchigotchi and Flute turned into a Young Mimitchi!!!! Kinda the opposite of what I wanted, anyway, they'll be in eternal sleep for the next few days while I'm at school. I want a Kutchipatchi and a Memetchi, so I'll try and do 1 neglect, preferably bobily, and then they'll go to dreamland for a while.

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:57 PM ( #46 )

I am such an awful Tama owner, my hopes of getting a Memetchi are smashed. I accidentally forgot to change the times, so they would sleep while I was at school, but NO!!! I got home, they were both ill, 4 poops and 0 hungry and happy. I'll prolly get a Maskutchi and a Gozarutchi now!!!!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:31 PM ( #47 )

They're definitely gonna be bad characters, its only 1 day since they evolved and they're asleep, with 0 happy or hungry hearts and a poop each beside their bed. Still, it's been a while since I had a Gozarutchi, so I'd like to have it again.

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 23 March 2005 - 01:04 PM ( #48 )

My predictions came true, Maskutchi and Gozarutchi, oh well, better luck for the next generations. I have some news:~ lambing begins soon, possibly from Easter Monday onwards!!!!!!!!!

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 26 March 2005 - 12:34 PM ( #49 )

Samba died, I took bad care of him, and I tried to debug my blue Tama, so I lost Flute too. So I'm back to Generation 1 with a boy called Devil and a girl called... yip, you guessed it...Angel! They are both currently Itchigotchi's. They're taking baths right now! My hopes for them is for Angel to be a Mametchi or Kutchipatchi, and Devil to be a Hanatchi. I love Hanatchi's!! And when they're Generation 2, one will be a Memetchi and the other an Androtchi. Two characters I've never had before, so I'm looking forward to that. Easter tomorrow! I'm so excited, and we're pretty certain a lamb (or maybe more than one!!!) will be born on Monday.

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:20 PM ( #50 )

No lambs just yet :lol: I put the tab in Angel's case, so I just have Devil now, I figured that it would be more fun to have two Tama's at different stages, than them both doing exactly the same all the time. Devil should evolve tomorrow morning sometime. There might be a two hour delay, because I paused when I was out today. I went out to this castle and despite all the people there, it's still kinda hard to look after Devil with my family so close by.

mz36

• mz36 user photo

Posted 29 March 2005 - 03:24 PM ( #51 )

OK, I may have got this seriously confuzzled. Devil is still an Itchigotchi, and looking at my previous posts, he was an Itchigotchi on Saturday, he would have evolved that morning, it is now Tuesday!!!! Slight confession from me, I did Download yesterday, but that only took him back to yesterday when he woke up, it has been WELL over 24 hours since I downloaded and he still hasn't transformed. So hopefully he will evolve ASAP tomorrow. If he doesn't, well, I don't know what I'm gonna do with him!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments