MY TAMA IS A BURGER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Ah, yeah. I was wondering if you got it undebugged. Burgerchi used to be a visiting only tamagotchi. [/SIZE]

In Japan, there are machines where you can get special visitors. I think that one if from the Lotteria food place. It's kind of like McDonnalds. You connect to the BIG Tamagotchi in the restaurant there to get to see Burgertchi and get a special gift or two from him.

But now Burgertchi is fully animated.

He was originally meant to only give you special food related gifts. But now if you debug, he will be fully animated and usable.

In the Tamagotchi Plus (Japanese V1) He was there as a visitor only but was not fully anilated so he'd look weird playing the games.

But you can not get him naturally, to get him and a few others, you have to debug.

Last edited by a moderator:
what type of tamagotchi is it...it looks like a burger....is this rare?
I believe you have Burgeritchi (I said Burgeritchi because I don't know what it's actually called. But I THINK it's called Burgeritchi) .

Best Regards,

KP

it would help if you sed what version it was lol

not being mean or anyfin

i had this desk top picture on my computer, and there was this character that looked like a ham burger i think you have that one.

P.S (you can get the picture at www.tamagotchiconnection.com)

the burger character is normal if you debug it.

it is thate burger tama. because I want on a web site and somon de bugd it and showd a burger. :huh:

it all depends which make it is and all that, you wont get them in the english makes - or look on the Tamagotchi chart

feed it to another tama !!!haahhaaa kill it :)

DON'T worry ur not alone i hav one 2 it is a burgaotchi and it is not rare 2 of my friends hav 1 2 nothin 2 be worried about its cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back