- - - - -

Babies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagal523

• tamagal523 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 March 2005 - 09:29 PM ( #1 )

Okay..this may be a dumb question...
I have a boy and a girl tamagotchi (finally). One is a tarakotchi and the other is a memetchi. Each of them has 9 training points (it would be 12 or something if they went more) and I was going to wait until they were oldies to have kids. BUT:

Kinokomotchi (lumpy guy)...did I spell that write? He comes from high discipline parents, and these are high discipline. I really want him. If I wait till they are oldies to get them married, will the babies still have a normal life thing? (i.e. babytchi, marutchi/kinokomotchi, teenager, adult) or no? I guess my question really is: if i wait till they are oldies to have babies, will I be able to have a kinokomotchi baby or will the oldies thing make a difference?

Replies

Views

Started

01 Mar 2005

Last Post

04 Mar 2005

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 02 March 2005 - 01:42 AM ( #2 )

Humm.. i have never done that experemnt.... I am about to but.
It is said that they skip the child stage (when oldies mate) and turn right into the secret char!!

helios

• helios user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 04:29 AM ( #3 )

Yes, that right, if you mate the two old timers, you'll get the secret character, which skips the teenage stage. i tried it. i know.

Guest_<--xxbOwiExx-->

• guest-xxbowiexx user photo
  • Group: Guests

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:06 PM ( #4 )

yer that does happen coz i did it,
it turns into oayjitchi after baby stage so it skips the teens and goes dults immedietly
by the way you must not reject hte matchmaker because she only comes once for oyajitchi..if you do reject then your oyajitchi may die