Babies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal523

Reaction score
Okay..this may be a dumb question...

I have a boy and a girl tamagotchi (finally). One is a tarakotchi and the other is a memetchi. Each of them has 9 training points (it would be 12 or something if they went more) and I was going to wait until they were oldies to have kids. BUT:

Kinokomotchi (lumpy guy)...did I spell that write? He comes from high discipline parents, and these are high discipline. I really want him. If I wait till they are oldies to get them married, will the babies still have a normal life thing? (i.e. babytchi, marutchi/kinokomotchi, teenager, adult) or no? I guess my question really is: if i wait till they are oldies to have babies, will I be able to have a kinokomotchi baby or will the oldies thing make a difference?

Humm.. i have never done that experemnt.... I am about to but.

It is said that they skip the child stage (when oldies mate) and turn right into the secret char!!

Yes, that right, if you mate the two old timers, you'll get the secret character, which skips the teenage stage. i tried it. i know.

yer that does happen coz i did it,

it turns into oayjitchi after baby stage so it skips the teens and goes dults immedietly

by the way you must not reject hte matchmaker because she only comes once for oyajitchi..if you do reject then your oyajitchi may die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back