First Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soaringkiwi

Reaction score
Maple just fell asleep. I'm so excitied that tomorrow she'll turn into an adult!!! I'm hoping for a Robotchi. I wonder if you can get a robotchi in the 4th generation... Anyways, people say that robotchi means you don't take care of your tama but I do and I still get characters like that. And robotchi's so cute!!!! I also like Hanatchi (I think that's the seal with the big pink nose, isn't it?!? Oh well.) Azara, Maple's mom just left a few days ago and it seems so soon to already have Maple be a teen! I'm glad she developed into an oniotchi, they're so adorable.

I'm becoming addicted. Gotta pull myself away now. (Lol :blink: ) C YA

ok all the sudden im thinkin this whole log thing is kinda stupid bcuz u kno wut happens to ur tama wihtout having to write it down so im not gonna use mine anymor

(and by the way i dont mean to offend the ppl who like logs bcuz some ppl make there alot more interesting than i can make mine so its just stupid like the way i used... lol just makin sure u all knew that :rolleyes: )

Latest posts

Back