ATTENTION: ALL V3 OWNERS and V2 OWNERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesustands

Reaction score
Hey, all tama owners of V3's and V2's! You are all invited to a group hatching on May 3 @ 4:00 p.m.! If it is changed I will let you know and I will all PM you! So, don't be shy, just join in and if your new, this is a good way to meet friends! Remember: Keep everyone posted to if your signing up or not! Remember: HAVE FUN!

Love,

jesustands :p

I'd love for you to join tama_eerie_tama! This is my first hatching too! It will really be fun w/ you involed! :huh:

Love,

jesustands :angry:

can i join? this will be my first hatching also! :wacko: oh yeh where at? :furawatchi:

Hey, all tama owners of V3's and V2's! You are all invited to a group hatching on May 3 @ 4:00 p.m.! If it is changed I will let you know and I will all PM you! So, don't be shy, just join in and if your new, this is a good way to meet friends! Remember: Keep everyone posted to if your signing up or not! Remember: HAVE FUN!
Love,

jesustands :angry:
I'll join with my V3.I might not be on at the time,but on may 3rd 4:00pm,i'll make sure to reset it,i'll keep a chart of it's patterns,and then post them.

That would be wonderful if all of you to join! I just need to tell you that we will be changing the time to 5:00 p.m. Please post or PM if that doesn't work-out for you! I will set a time that works for all of you. If you have any problems w/ the people who are on the hatching group thingy, please also PM me about that!

Group Members:

>ChubbyBunny

>KittenBuda

>TamaKayla

>mimitchi20

>Tamagirl4444

>tama_eerie_tama

I don't have a problem w/ any of these people. I'd love to meet them! Again, please PM me if there are any concerns about the time or about who is on the list to hatch!

THANX! (sorry if I sound professtional!)

Of coures you can join cassandrapito! Is your schedule o.k. for tomorrow at 5:00 p.m.??? :huh: :D

Can someone explain to me what this is all about. Where do we meet???? HELP!!! I wanna join. :D

oh yeah and.... i have, a v3, v2, v1!!!!!

Can someone explain to me what this is all about. Where do we meet???? HELP!!! I wanna join. :D  

oh yeah and.... i have, a v3, v2, v1!!!!!
Well, of course you can! All you have to do is just like reset your tama. Then all of the people who signed-up then PM back and forth about what our Tama's are doing and find-out new things about our tama's! :huh: :ph34r:

REMEMBER:

THE TIME HAS CHANGED TO 5:00 P.M. TOMORROW!

sorry I have to pull out I am doing really well with my current tama (jesus) and don't want to kill him :D

That's fine with me!! I would do the same thing. If you are doing very well with him...........you go right ahead and pull out. :D

By the way, nice tama name. I'll probably use that for my new tama!!!

Love,

jesustands :p

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
YO ITS 500, WHERE IS EVERYBODY? o and i can tell u what my tama is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!! just let me know!

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I should have been here because I was the host!! But, I still reset my tama!!

Name: Jesus

Generation:1

Other: nothing really

Love,

jesustands

P.S. Now, all we need to do is just PM each other and talk about how our tama is doing!! B) <_< :wacko: :blink: ;) :D B) :ph34r: :D :furawatchi:

sorry I have to pull out I am doing really well with my current tama (jesus) and don't want to kill him :)
its o.k. you can just name it jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back