Tamagotchi Keitai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello!!

I really want a tamagotchi keitai...

And i plan to get one.

I was wondering, where should i get my Keitai from..?

I was thinking of either eBay or YesAsia. Witch do u thihnk??

I think yess asia is heaps safer... and i wont get ripped off as easy.. But, eBay is nice and easy and yeah... So, what do u think i should use?? I think eBay.... but what do u think??

Also, i really wont my keitai (when and if i get it) to be able to connect with another tama. But i wont connect with any of my ConneXions.... But, will it connect with a Plus?? Or only keitais. Coz another keitai would be HEAPS expencive :huh: (i dont have a plus, but it would be cheaper than buying another keitai).

Thankx... Any imput would be nice :blink:

Hi Jappyx, the Tamagotchi Keitai will connect to a Plus Tamagotchi. I think its easy to buy it from Yesasia, but I think you need Paypal or a creditcard for that, I'm not sure.

Remember that the Tamagotchi2 will be coming out in the fall. That is a lot like Keitai. Had I known that, I would have waited!

Unless the project gets scrapped like the American Morino (Forest) tamagotchi got scrapped. The Tama2 seems to be a go though.

Keep that in mind. :blink:

yes the connection2 will be SOMEWHAT like the keitai but the little antenna makes it so much neater looking!!!!!!!^^ (+ nothing beats keitai!!!!!!!!!!, even the name sounds better :rolleyes: ) oh yeah!, i think ebay, you should buy from....whats her name?.....Mia something.....HELP ME OUT HERE NATASJA!!!! (please)

Humm.... Well, i have had the TamaConnECTionV2 in mind... But, i was thinking that i will get TamaConnectsV2 when i go to amrica... a bit after fall.... So, i will be able to get one when i go their...

So, im going, i think, to get a keitai... Then a plus... after that, im gona go to america and get a TamaV2....

Also, im heading towards ebay.... because we just signed up and i mum loves it... she has become obsessed :D . All i have to do is convince mum to let m buy a Keitai....

Thankx to the people who have suggested things so far... :rolleyes:

Any other thorghts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back