WHOA! A GLITCH?!?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenjiCow13

Reaction score
Okay, when my tama died (waah) I checked my items to see if I had anything, so I went to present and then food. For some reason, there was a ball! I pressed A to see if there was anything else and my tama froze!!! I reset it and it worked fine.....and the ball was still there!!!!

So I went to foods and chose to eat it. It looked like a ping-pong ball on a plate when my tama ate it, and everything was normal again...

Then today when my tama died (I know, I know...abusive...) there was another 5 ball foods again!!! So i have eaten all of them except one, and I'll try to get some pics of this glitch for my siggy....

So can anyone tell me... WTF IS UP WITH THIS WEIRDO ISNSANE CRUEL INHUMANE NOTORIOUS DASTARDLY MIND-NUMBING CRUEL GLITCH AND WHAT IS IT DOIN' TO MY TAMA?!?!??!?!??!??!

on my version 2 i lokked in food and i had 62 balls and they turn into a burger when i eat them i also had a trumpit in there and in items i had heaps of balls and food im going mentall cos also theres this thing in foods and when i eat it it eats lines

My tamagotchi v3 when i first hatched it i didnt feed it and i left it there for 2 weeks without playing it when i came back it was dead but it had a face in it and when i hit a,c it popped as an adualt and it was the same one that died. :wacko: but it looked like this :furawatchi:

The ball thing happened to me yestyerday! What is up with that people?

balls come when the cactus burgerler comes well thats what someone said.....

thx,

tam_chick01

Okay, when my tama died (waah) I checked my items to see if I had anything, so I went to present and then food. For some reason, there was a ball! I pressed A to see if there was anything else and my tama froze!!! I reset it and it worked fine.....and the ball was still there!!!! So I went to foods and chose to eat it. It looked like a ping-pong ball on a plate when my tama ate it, and everything was normal again...

Then today when my tama died (I know, I know...abusive...) there was another 5 ball foods again!!! So i have eaten all of them except one, and I'll try to get some pics of this glitch for my siggy....

So can anyone tell me... WTF IS UP WITH THIS WEIRDO ISNSANE CRUEL INHUMANE NOTORIOUS DASTARDLY MIND-NUMBING CRUEL GLITCH AND WHAT IS IT DOIN' TO MY TAMA?!?!??!?!??!??!
weard :unsure:

It is wierd and alot of people have said stuff/complained about this. Did they do anything to your Tama? Did they kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back