Tales of Fate chapter 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iml0nely

Reaction score
" FROOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shiva screamed, hardly believing her eyes.

" this has to be a dream!!" she said. but it wasn't. Every little bit of it. True.

true...

She ran for the church, hoping to be safe there. She hid there, and then the bandits arrived.

" SANCTUARY!!!" The priest pronounced, but he has quickly overthrown.

" I found a little girl!" one of them said, pulling out Shiva.

" we'll keep her! She'll make a nice maid!" replied what was thought to be the captain of the raid. " Bring all the survivors of the raid,I think they'll make some nice hostages!"

Only hours later, they were all bundled at the banditd campout. Somewhat 20 people of the raid were there, mostly children. wails and screams came from them, but no sympathy was returned.

Shiva saw a familier figure there, seeming to be resting.

ICE!!

Shiva raced over to him, and hugged him, startleing him awake.

" How did you make it??? We though you were dead!" Shiva said joyfully.

" Tell you the truth, I dont know how I did!" He replied. "Wheres Frost?"

Tears came to her eyes. "He wasnt as lucky..."

All happiness from the group was lost as the words came out. How could he save their race if he was dead?

" We have to run away..." wispered Ice, so no one else can hear but Shiva. " Our race may become extinct,but Im not letting us go with them"

" I wont go!" Shiva barked. " Theres no point in living if you lost everything!"

" One chance, Im only giving you one chance. If you come with me, then Ill make sure nothing happens to you..." Ice repeated.

" No..." Shiva said back. " I they die, I die with them..."

" Fine, then." Ice said " If you won't, I will!"

He waited for nightfall, and prepared for his escape...

Is he gunna make it out? Or is he even going to try??? What will the rest of the tribe think about Frost's death??? Find out all of that AND more in...

Tale of Fate chapter 3!

Latest posts

Back