The Epics of Lucky

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doodle Bug

Reaction score
Chapter 1: Lucky and the Match Maker

Lucky: It all started when I was sitting down by the counter of the Tama Diner. At that split second, so old fart thing, came and sat next to me.

Match Maker: Hello O' Dear one. I am the Match Maker.

Lucky: OK. Hold up. Rewind! Who ever said I wanted to get married yet and have a kid?

Match Maker: It was the gods and the stars that told me Lucky!

Lucky: There are no stars that told you that I was ready to get married.

Match Maker: It is your destiny to get married this week Lucky. I will come back for you.

*At this, Lucky was creeped out and decided to go home*

Lucky: WOW! That woman that so calls her self the Match Maker is a freak! I am never going back to that diner ever again! I am going to just lock my self here in this cozy little room.

*By Tuesday, Lucky was starving*

Lucky: OK. Now I must go to the store and get something to eat.

*So Lucky goes to the store and buys some food.*

Lucky: What should I buy? What should I buy?

Match Maker: I am back! Did I not tell you I would find you?

Lucky: Oh my gosh. How do I get you to stay away from me? Isn't there an off button on you?

Match Maker:[SIZE=8pt]You have made me mad Lucky. You have made the gods angry. What are you going to do with your self?[/SIZE]

Lucky: I will NOT get married! And YOU ARE GOING TO LEAVE!

*Before Lucky could finish his sentence, the Match Maker was gone*

Lucky: MAN! That woman is wacked out. I am so just going to buy cracker and go live up in the treehouse for a while.

*Lucky buys 400 boxes of crackers and goes to the treehouse*

Lucky: Ok! It has been one day and I have eaten 200 boxes of crackers. and for sure, that fool cannot find me here.

Mimitchi: Helloo??? Is anyone up here?

Lucky: Ummm.... Sure thing. Come on up.

Mimitchi: HI! My name is Mimitchi! Are you living up here?

Lucky: Yes... Why?

Mimitchi: Well... I was kind of wondering if I could move in with you. I am running away from home.

*Lucky's heart skipped a beat as he heard this, because he obviously... loves her.*

Lucky: Sure why not?

Mimitchi: Oh my gosh! Thank you! You saved me. I love you!

Lucky: You aren't kidding right?

Mimitchi: Ummm... NO! Why would I be kidding with such a thing?

Lucky: Well.... I love you too.

Mimitchi: Let's get married!

Lucky: OK!

*So Lucky and Mimitchi get married and they have a baby girl. And of course this wonderful happening was all because of the Match Maker. She had sent Mimitchi to go and find Lucky.*

To Be Continued Once I get some readers

Latest posts

Back