tamagotchis a la radioactiveheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radioactiveheat

Reaction score
This first one shall start with a bit of history.

First, I got a orange tama connection w/ bursts on it. I hatched that one to get a boy that i named Bob.

Bob was:

babytchi--->marutchi--->ichigotchi--->mametchi

Then the matchmaker came and bob had a baby boy with some unknown hanatchi.

THe baby boy was chico.

Chico was:

babytchi--->kinakomatchi--->young mimitchi--->gozarutchi

then chico had a baby (by connecting) with one named Pickl (pickle)

they had a baby girl

i named the girl Kai

kay was a shirobabytchi--->marutchi--->Hinotamatchi

I currently have Kai. I hope she becomes a hanatchi!

Around the time Kai was a marutchi, I bought a second one. THis one is fucshia with stars and purple buttons. ON my starry one i hatched ANOTHER baby girl.

That baby i named Rya

I have rya right now.

Rya was:

Shirobabytchi--->marutchi--->ichigotchi.

My favorite teen is the ichigotchi. I want either a mametchi, mimitchi, or memetchi. I think i might debug my starry one after Rya dies. I'm not going to mate her. I'm going to let her grow OLD and die. NOt to be mean, just i want one of the old fart characters. :rolleyes:

Currently, Rya has these stats:

Hugner: 4 full

Happy: 4 full

training: 6/9

years: 2

weight: 32 lbs

Girl

Generation 1

Kai has these stats:

hunger: all full

happy: all full

training: 9/9

3 yrs

33 lbs

Girl

Generation 3

Both my tamagotchis are obese. I'm going to excersize Rya to no end tomorrow morning! Same with Kai. Rya is SUPPOSED to be 20 lbs, Kai is SUPPOSED to be 15 lbs.

Kai spent all the time from about 7:00 pm until 7:41 pm (when i accidentally hit a button and she HAD to stop) taking a bath!!! I remember when i had bob he'd come up and brush his teeth and i totally freaked out the first time. I didn't have any idea what was going on!

Sorry to make this so LONG.

My Rya goes to bed soon, in just a few mins.

Yesterday my Hinotamatchi was very BAD! She started out the day with only 4 training bars. By the end of the day, she had 9! She beeped for no reason LOTS of times, and turned her back once.

g2g

and now to continue. My ichigotchi (Rya) is sleeping peacefully.

My Hinotamatchi is still awake.

I always have the sound off since I spend most of my time at school (unfortunately), but today i connected them with teh sound on. I love the noises they make!

I watched Chico leave before Kai became my tama. I almost reset him!

I just wanted to add a few things, so now i will wait till something truly nice (or just something i feel like mentioning) happens.

YAY!!!! I got the adult i wanted on my orange one! (Kuchipatchi) i still have 2 wait for my ichigotchi to evolve. it should tomorrow. I can't wait! I might debug it tomorrow, too.

OK I had a little bit of a chinge in opinion i suppose. Earlier i said I wanted a hanatchi on my orange one. Shortly after that I changed my mind cuz the kuchipatchis ( :eek: ) are just so darn CUTE.

I hope i get a mimitchi, mametchi, memetchi, or hanatchi on my starry one. Wait, no, i won't get one at all! I'm DEBUGGING it in the morning.

Speaking of debugged tamagotchis, my friend debugged hers a week ago, and she chose the butterfly. Today, it became an old timer at age 4! She wanted it killed :( just because it was an ugly old timer. I liked the oldtimer, so I asked her if i could borrow it for a while. At lunch she told me to hyperspeed it to death. It looked kinda cool when it died, but i felt like such a jerk. (I liked the oldtimer, i liked it, i liked it, i did!)

So anyway, tomorrow I'm debugging my starry one. I will forevermore leave my orange one normal.

When the new tamagotchis come out I'm going to buy one.

So, nothing really new about ANYTHING...

OK: as far as Kai, my kuchipatchi: Nothing new, really. She's 5 yrs old and 45 lbs :unsure: still gen. 3 grl... :lol:

BUT my starry one got DEBUGGED today! It worked like magic, no mistakes made. I have gone thru and noted the bad/good secret characters. (I had to for a friend, and i had to write it down) Here is my list (sorry that I don't have the names, just descriptions)

(I didn't do oyajitchi, cuz hes not technically a secret character)

By the way, I'm not promising that this is accurate, its just what I got.

Nazotchi: Good

White thingy with black flag (?) on head: Good

Pill: Good

Tamagotchi: good

Burger: good

Blocks: good

Cat w/ flower ears: poos constantly

Cat with normal ears: poos constantly

thingy with black head and rays coming out of its head: Good

Butterfly: good

Flower: Good, but doesn't sleep

Alligator: Gets hungry, poos a lot

Whale: poos a lot

MIckey mouse (???): Poos more than usual, but not a LOT

Thingy with propellers on head: Poos lots

Crowned cat: good

UFO: poos a lot

Funny looking thing with dots and lines: never happy

anyway, currently on my debugged tamagotchi i have a marutchi that has been started 5 mins ago (Helped along by hypertime) it is 32 lbs (AAAAGH!) and is named Jazzy. It is a SHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, she is a he, but I'll explain that in a minute. I learned that if u hyperspeed ur tama till it dies, u could get a girl. But if u actually press reset, you get a guy that first time.... EXCEPT if u did what I did with Jazzy. She hatched as a guy, then I chose shirobabytchi for my character, and she was a girl then! On mine and on everyone that connects with her (I connected her with Kai), she is labeled a girl. I'm going to hypertime her till she becomes a teen. I want oniontchi, cuz thats the only teen I've never had before.

TOday at school, i was Sooooooooooooooooooooooo worried whilst debugging my tama! It made beeping noises and lines came up on the screen. Plus i was sad to let my Rya go. But it worked a charm and I got the line and dot one first. I named it Dot (not very original, but my friend suggested it.) Then I reset it to the alligator, whom i named John. Then I got blocks (i can't remember what I named them.) They died, and I didn't name some of them.

Ahhh, my sweet Jazzy now has 3 training bars. Somehow, I have a feeling this'll be the first one in a few that ISN'T fully trained at adult stage.

Oh, now she's on the potty!

And again.

She's in hyperspeed.

Now her 4th training bar.

My friend reset hers today. She thinks you can get the blocks and those characters just by raising them normal. I didn't tell her what i did. Before resetting, hers was an oninotchi named Jella. After resetting it, it became a girl named Jama. (Jah-muh. I kept calling it Jama, with a short a, then an uh sound, and she got sooooooo mad)

Haha! Jazzy is now an ichigotchi. Darn it! I ALWAYS get ichigotchi on my tamagotchis. OH well. It IS after all my favorite tenn.

OK, gotta go.

Jazzy is asleep.

both my darlings are sleeping, but I'm going to tell u the stats.

Kai:

happy: 4 full

hungry: 4 full

training: 9/9

5 years

45 lbs

Kuchipatchi :lol:

Girl

Gen. 3

Jazzy:

4 happy

4 hungry

4 training

1 yr

54 lbs (AAAAAAAAAAH!)

Girl

Gen. 1

Ichigotchi

Just a bit of news.

Kai failed to age last night and is still 5 years old.

She is now 52 lbs (GAGH!) I. MUST. EXCERSIZE. HER!

On my starry tama, Jazzy died overnight. I don't know why. When I woke up, she was gone and had died at age 4. I never even got to see what adult she was!

So, I got a crowned kitty called Xena. I've been wanting to name a girl that! I reset and got a girl even though it was debugged, so I named it Xena.

Xena just recieved a flower from Kai.

I had a dream about tamagotchis last night. MY dream was that I was writing a log and I was starting lots of new tamagotchis. But I even had devilgotchis and angelgotchis and original tamagotchis!

When the matchmaker comes to mate Kai, I won't take a maskutchi, robotchi, gozarutchi, hanatchi, or tarakotchi. Anything else is all right. :p doesn't leave that much, does it!

By the way, I forgot to mention this but when I first debugged my tama, before the dots character, i chose a normal one, got the matchmaker to come, and mated it. Then I hypersped it until the adult left. it did NOT freeze up. It worked fine! (The baby was a girl, but I reset her and got the dots/lines character. I wish i knew its name!)

Shame that Xena's only friend is Kai. :D

I can't wait till April, when teh new ones will come out! I've gotta get $15 and buy one!

Awwww, Kai is brushing her teeth.

But not for long,

because I connected my tamagotchis and Kai gave Xena a snake/jack-in-the-box BAD KAI! When Kai has a kid, if it is a boy I'm naming it John, if its a girl, I'm naming it Angel.

Or maybe Becky.

Or Danni

Or Dani.

(Those r sum friends of mine)

Xena looks cute AT ALL TIMES, even on the throne!

Xena is the same character as King, except that King is a boy. Ooooooh, if they get close, maybe they can mate!

But Xena can't meet King till Monday.

Maybe I'll reset Xena... B)

Oh, dear!

THis is off topic, but I just realized how darn much I've written in the past 2 days! My first entry on the 4th was loooooooooong, as was the one I just completed.

I have decided that I like all characters, but my least favorites are Tarakutchi and Maskuthci. ANNOYING! But Tarakutchi is a LITTLE cute, and Maskutchi is just UGLY!!!

Cax's first outing and I killed her :lol: I showed my friends ALL the secret characters and then reset adn chose a shirobabytchi (again) and named her..............................................................................

Cax!

just a tad bit of news...

i reset my starry one and currently have a teenager (ichigotchi) named Xena.

Kai had a baby. First the matchmaker brought tarakotchis... 10 times! I counted (i kept setting teh time back so she'd come again.) finally i just let her bring a hanatchi... whatever... The baby is................................ drumroll................

A girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall name her Angel. Or Devil. Or maybe Becky. We'll see how I feel when its time to name her. Maybe I'll go insane and name her Fooga!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Sorry i haven't posted in so long. Actually, seeing as i doubt anyone bothers to read this, I don't think anyone really cares.

Anyhoo, lots has happened. When Kai left, I named her baby Eva. But then I lent my tama to some guy in my grade for the day and he KILLED HER! -_- :( :angry: :(

well, I'm reseting my orange tama again

I currently have... two tamagotchis... one by the name Wugga (I did NOT name it, so don't ask... and one that I am currently naming... Fooga. I shall name the one that comes after Wugga.... Wugga.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that's all I'm writing in right now, seeing as I don't remember what all has happened since i las wrote. :angry:

Oh, by the way, Happy Spring Break if u've got that now, cuz I have spring break this coming week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't written here in SOOOO long i haven't really had time. Then again, since I'm fairly sure no one reads this log, it doesn't matter.

WELL, I reset both my tamagotchis now (I left wugga dead for a while actually, which is weird. but I was sick and wasn't really looking after them much for the past 1 or 2 days so whatever.)

I now have.....

2 girls..... by the names of...

Danni and Dani. Yep, one with 2 n's and one with only 1 n. Danni and Dani are the actual names of 2 of my friends. I was going to name them Raja and Faith, but... that didn't come through. I think next time I reset MAYBE I'll name one Faith and one Hope. I dunno. Of course, next time I reset i'm HOPING to have a 3rd one but it all depends on if the rents'll let me use their credit card to pay for a tama on the internet. Of course, I'd pay them back when it came! I'm going to look at ebay and send around a pic of any one that I am considering to buy to ALL my friends.

Hey, unless I'm mistaken, this is my 200th post. Only 100 to go b4 becomming a tamamax. Of course, with the system in jeopardy of changing, that doesn't really matter that much then, does it!

Hmmm, I've really gotta change my siggy, its offensive to my second tama...

anyways, I am writing this in total distress (in case you can't tell) and the reason for distress is:

MY tamagotchis AREN'T ON THE SAME POOP SCHEDULE ANYMORE!

I hatched them at the exact same time and they were on the exact same poop/heart-empty schedule. Now something happened and they are on a TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCHEDULE and they ARE still babies. SOOOO I'm sad.

for todays log i shall record my events in the famous ROM test.

Before i even start I must make sure all of you out there KNOW that i am NOT taking credit on making up the rom test code: i found it on another post on tamatalk. I don't still have it open, so i won't like u to it, but yeah I don't take credit for it.

Also, I feel that it is not my right to give you the code. if you want the code, do what I did and search teh site on "ROM test" which is EXACTLY what I did.

So, here's what happened. Hmmmmm... 1st connection my other one won, this time it lost. weird. I have yet to play the balloon game.

Whoa is whack. I just recieved a gift from the egg. I went ahead and connected them. The egg on the ROM one stayed there, but also an egg entered my other one's screen. It 'hatched' into a boy (or at least, appeared as a boy) and gave the present. on my other screen, i still have the infertile egg with a 0/0 date. Just for teh record, my other one recieve poo. I wonder if you can connect and have the EGG recieve a present. I doubt it. Will try... eventually.

I have tried many times to ROM test on my debugged one and it will not work. i can connect an egg with it, but the egg won't be on the debugged one. :wacko: oh well.

I have managed to give my other one another present. This time it was a flower. I watched closer and here's what happened:

The egg was on both screens. On the ROM screen it bounced around like the eggs do, but on the other it entered the screen as if it were any old tamagotchi, not an EGG. Then, when it was 'generating' the present, it turned into a male baby. After the present appeared under the other character, it hatched on that screen. Then, still in the just-hatched form (with both the baby and teh egg showing), it left the screen. and on my ROM screen, it still manages to be unhatched with a date of 0/0 (it is currently 0:05 in actualy TIME on the tama)

Oh, and on the other one, the egg has 2 smilies now. I'm going to keep these two good friends (maybe) and I'll show my real friends at school tomorrow the egg on teh friends list.

I showed my mum and she just didn't get it. Harumph.

Ooooh, now i watched even CLOSER and i saw that when teh egg first 'hatched' on the other screen it flashed boy/girl/boy then left as a boy.

Also, no matter how many times you REDO the ROM test, on your other tama's friend list, it is the same egg--getting a better relationship with it! I wonder.... I wonder if the egg and my character if it ever becomes an adult can mate. it'd rock if they could.

I'm going to hyperspeed my debugged one till she (Zelda) is of mating age, then try to get her to mate with this egg.

Game. Zelda is an adult--hanatchi @ age 3.

After Egg and Zelda finish this game i'll see their friend status. Still only 2 smilies. I bet they can't get higher than that.

Well, I'll finish here then.

I FOUND THEM! My tamagotchis (at the time) were still alive, too! And niether one was one pause!! They both lived thru the weekend without even a poo on their screen and no empty hearts--OFF pause!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that freaky! Then Zelda left and now in place of Zelda I have Fudge. My 2 tamagotchis are now Fudge and Zippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm amazed that they weren't at all down on health/hearts and weren't sick or even had any poos!! PM me if u have an idea how that might've happened, please!)

Latest posts

Back