- - - - -

Chat@ TamaTalk chat room has been closed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 March 2005 - 07:02 AM ( #1 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
I'm sure you all will be somewhat disappointed to hear that the Chat @ TamaTalk chat room has been closed down for good. We had too many problems and the chat was taking up way too much bandwidth... I know I won't be missing it any.

but...

In its place... And premiering for the first time on March 5... The new TamaChat! *appluase* Some things will be different and some thing will be the same. The new chat system is, in my opinion, a lot better than the previous as far as the interface goes... Plus it allows you to tweak the settings to make it just right for you. TamaChat! also will require a TamaTalk membership to be used to login and you are automatically logged in using your TamaTalk user name. There is also the option for multiple chat rooms within the system and includes the ability for you to add your own room open to everyone or kept private for invitation only chats. In all, I think you will be pleased with what you see...

So make sure to come back this Saturday and check it out for yourself... We look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions. Also, please report any problems to me via PM.

Replies

Views

Started

03 Mar 2005